Little E Staying at DEI?

barelypure

Spectator
Looks like it: #8-Dale Earnhardt Jr., who said at Daytona earlier this month he was still looking over a new contract with Dale Earnhardt Inc., said it was unlikely he could find a better situation in Winston Cup racing. "Nothing's perfect; nothing's ever the greatest," he said. "There's always something; or something that might not be perfection or not be the way you want it about the company or the way things might be going for the team itself, but there's not a better situation as far as I'm concerned for me with DEI." With contract issues with Waltrip complete and Earnhardt Jr. nearly done, only Steve Park's status remains unfinished at DEI.

:rolleyes:

Hey, news is news. And, I guess this puts to rest the rumors he was going to RCR to concentrate on racing. Poor Steve Park. But, I feel even sorrier for Michael Waltrip. He had such a promising future. All down the drain now. :p

Why leave a Team you practically own, thats how I look at it! These rumors are ridiculous, I dont think any other Team really wants him especially after his poor performances this year! Dont get me wrong Im a huge Dale Jr fan but I dont see him ever leaving DEI unless it is sold!

Back
Top Bottom