Live race

JR.N88tion

Team Owner
New Member!
New to the forum, but does anyone do or know of a live race chat forum?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey, welcome!

We run a live race chat here. TexasRaceLady will start it later today and pin it to the top. It will go live when the green flag drops. She requests that it be kept to the race itself, and that we don't comment on the TV coverage, etc.

Before the green, there's the pre-race chat. dpkimmel2001 usually starts that one on Monday for the upcoming weekend's race. The one for Martinsville is already up at:

https://racing-forums.com/threads/2017-martinsville-stp-500-pre-race-thread.57851/

After the race there are usually two post-race discussions - 'Rate the Race' (on a scale of 1 to 10), and 'Bonehead of the Race' (usually for the Cup race, but occasionally the dumbest thing of the X or Truck series). The 'Rate the Race' results are summarized in a separate 'R-F Race Ratings' discussion. There's also an ongoing, season-long TV ratings and coverage discussion if you're into that.

Last edited:
Hey, welcome!

We run a live race chat here. TexasRaceLady will start it later today and pin it to the top. It will go live when the green flag drops. She requests that it be kept to the race itself, and that we don't comment on the TV coverage, etc.

Before the green, there's the pre-race chat. dpkimmel2001 usually starts that one on Monday for the upcoming weekend's race. The one for Martinsville is already up at:

https://racing-forums.com/threads/2017-martinsville-stp-500-pre-race-thread.57851/

After the race there are usually two post-race discussions - 'Rate the Race' (on a scale of 1 to 10), and 'Bonehead of the Race' (usually for the Cup race, but occasionally the dumbest thing of the X or Truck series). The 'Rate the Race' results are summarized in a separate 'R-F Race Ratings' discussion. There's also an ongoing, season-long TV ratings and coverage discussion if you're into that.

Thank you sir

Not very familiar with Tapatalk app either so not sure if I have the setting setup correctly yet

Is there a live chat room available instead of the message board format? Nascar Drive used to run one, but they did away with it.

Back
Top Bottom