Long Pond?

C

Crimepays3

:ph34r: Who will take the poll??? Who will win???

Newman for the pole!!! :cheers:

Marlin for the win!!! :salute:

Hey Crime! There's some really cool engine talk on the Drag Racing and Vintage Racing boards....(note to self: duck as stock car folks throw stuff...)

For the pole I'll go with Jr. He runs here really well and is due for a pole.

For the win: Bobby is tough here and is on a real roll, but I think he'll have to settle for another 2nd place finish behind Sterling Marlin.

Hard to bet against Ryan for the pole.

The race?The most overdue driver is Mark Martin at that place.I am going with him,with fingers crossed.

Hey Windors I will be over to check it out!!! There is alot of cool stuff here... :dual9mm:

I know that this is a little off topic but!!! I used to be a Buckshot fan!!! So I kind of know what is going on over there... I just don't get it with them!!! I know that Kyle can run and the same holds true for John... What gives??? I think they should let go of some of the money that they get from there sponsors... This is JMO I think that John has become ok with the Idea of just riding around!!! Someone needs to light a fire under his arse!!!

Pole- Ryan Newman ( Why would I pick anyone else?!?! )
Win- Dale Jarrett ( Have to come back sometime! )

Though doubtful, it would be nice to see "Mr. Excitement," Jimmy Spencer, a PA native win.

Back
Top Bottom