Look at this damage

Tennessee Racing

Formerly Stewart Fan
Not sure how this happened but it went down at a local track around here. Driver wasn't injured I hear.

391515_453074011400209_1426043086_n.jpg

Damn he's lucky! That's why safety is so important, who'd think you'd see a wreck like that in a street stock? Glad he's okay. We broke at our track tonight:(

That drivers very lucky and there's no reason for any track to have an opening in the wall like that, Is it really in the corner and on the outside wall? That being said there's some issue's inside the car that are Bad Wrong and need to be addressed, hopefully when they build a new car they'll do better.

The Street Stock/Thunder Stock/Bomber type classes scare me to death. All the time I look in the windows and I see unframed fiberglass seats, out of date and improperly mounted belts, steering shafts with no universal or breakaway, no neck collar/head support, out of date/motorcycle rated helmets, single layer half firesuits, huge holes in the floorboards/firewalls etc etc etc. Every time I see a safety issue no matter who it is I point it out. There are alot of ways ****pit safety can be improved without spending alot of money.

You only Get Lucky a few times then it gets you.

Back
Top Bottom