Looking Like Same Final Four As Last Year?

Tumbleweed

Team Owner
Starting to look as if it will be same as last year...KyBu, Harvick, Truex Jr., and Logano. Harvick isn't running as well this year though, not as dominant as last year but still doing OK.

If that's the final four again, pretty much a crap shoot as to who wins it all again. I think all four are still pretty evenly matched. Having said that, I would like to see someone different in there this year, perhaps Blaney, Eliott, Almirola, Bowman (if he could finally start getting hot) or even Kez.

I'd put Elliott over Harvick at the moment when looking at the points without wins sorting them Chase is sitting pretty quietly in 3rd

Best five right now are Truex, Kyle Busch, Elliott, Logano and Keselowski.

I would like to see Elliott take the championship to be honest. I've really become a fan this season, from the few races I've seen. He seems to want it more than anyone else.

Hmmmmmm ................ the bully in the four car has no win at this point :pbjtime: he has much work to do

Best five right now are Truex, Kyle Busch, Elliott, Logano and Keselowski.

I would like to see Elliott take the championship to be honest. I've really become a fan this season, from the few races I've seen. He seems to want it more than anyone else.

It appears to me that any of the race winners wanted it pretty bad, nobody is handing out wins

Starting to look as if it will be same as last year...KyBu, Harvick, Truex Jr., and Logano. Harvick isn't running as well this year though, not as dominant as last year but still doing OK.

If that's the final four again, pretty much a crap shoot as to who wins it all again. I think all four are still pretty evenly matched. Having said that, I would like to see someone different in there this year, perhaps Blaney, Eliott, Almirola, Bowman (if he could finally start getting hot) or even Kez.

Kez has three wins, the 4 has none o_O

Truex really impressing the heck out of me the last few years. The guy has discovered some new found aggressiveness this season and is getting it.

I will say so many drivers are really having terrific seasons; Hamlin, Kyle Busch, Kez, Logano, Truex, Chase are all having some of their best success

I'll guess a KyBu, Truex, Keselowski, Elliott final 4.

Kez's 446 laps led Martinsville race was impressive.

Kez 3 wins, Joey 1. I think Kez will be in the final 4 this year.
Maybe Harvick will be left in the cold. SHR isn't setting the world on fire this year.

Too early. But if a gun was held to my head and I had to choose I’d say Logano, Kez, Kyle Busch and Chase Elliott.

I honestly highly doubt Harv gets that far unless he gets a stick up his ass at some point. Kes absolutely goes there.

I'd give the edge to Logano still but Elliott can give him a run for his money if Chevy continues to catch up. Hamlin has the speed but he can't get out of his own way.

So rn I'd say KDB, Truex, Kes, Logano.

I'm liking Kez in the final four. But, it's many a miles down the road. A lotta laps gotta be ran tween now and then.

I'd say Logano.. Kyle Busch.. Truex and Keselowski

..but there will be 8 drivers going for 4 spots with 3 race wins(/tickets to homestead) on the line in the final round of the playoffs.. anything can happen. I wouldnt count out Harvick, Bowyer, or Elliot.. even Almirola and Bowman have been rather impressive lately.. by their standards anyway.

Truex really impressing the heck out of me the last few years. The guy has discovered some new found aggressiveness this season and is getting it.

I will say so many drivers are really having terrific seasons; Hamlin, Kyle Busch, Kez, Logano, Truex, Chase are all having some of their best success
Truex must have realized, in retrospect, that he kinda gave away a title, and knowing this must have finally lit a bit more of a fire under his ass. It's nice to see. Chase Elliott is doing a terrific job, as are Kyle Busch (simply nothing short of exceptional) and Joey Logano (always sneaking away with good results no matter how the bulk of a race may have went). Keselowski is the only one I'd say is not quite having it all the way he wants. As far as wins go, he has seized every opportunity, but it's also been a fluctuating ride for him so far. Hamlin was having the most consistent start to a season ever, but has had some pretty throwaway races lately.

Harvick is coming up short. I don't see him making the final four unless the 4 team finds a remedy over the summer.

Right now, it looks like we will be seeing Kyle Busch, Martin Truex, Jr., Chase Elliott, and either Keselowski or Logano as our final four, but it is too soon to say for sure. For my reasons listed above, I'd say Kyle Busch and Martin Truex, Jr. are the only ones who I would be damn near confident in penciling into the final four right this very moment.

I'd say Logano.. Kyle Busch.. Truex and Keselowski

..but there will be 8 drivers going for 4 spots with 3 race wins(/tickets to homestead) on the line in the final round of the playoffs.. anything can happen. I wouldnt count out Harvick, Bowyer, or Elliot.. even Almirola and Bowman have been rather impressive lately.. by their standards anyway.
Agree. Looks like Bowman has learned that first you must finish before you can finish first.
He may just pull a Newman during the chase.
I pick Almirola over Bowyer

Truex must have realized, in retrospect, that he kinda gave away a title, and knowing this must have finally lit a bit more of a fire under his ass. It's nice to see. Chase Elliott is doing a terrific job, as are Kyle Busch (simply nothing short of exceptional) and Joey Logano (always sneaking away with good results no matter how the bulk of a race may have went). Keselowski is the only one I'd say is not quite having it all the way he wants. As far as wins go, he has seized every opportunity, but it's also been a fluctuating ride for him so far. Hamlin was having the most consistent start to a season ever, but has had some pretty throwaway races lately.

Harvick is coming up short. I don't see him making the final four unless the 4 team finds a remedy over the summer.

Right now, it looks like we will be seeing Kyle Busch, Martin Truex, Jr., Chase Elliott, and either Keselowski or Logano as our final four, but it is too soon to say for sure. For my reasons listed above, I'd say Kyle Busch and Martin Truex, Jr. are the only ones who I would be damn near confident in penciling into the final four right this very moment.

That's a fair assessment of how the top dogs are running imo. I would just say about Kez, I think they've fluctuated on finishes more than necessarily race pace. The 600 for instance, they had the speed led 70+ laps, but didn't get the finish. I have confidence in the BK and Wolfe combination to get back to the consistency they had earlier in the season. Hamlin on the other hand, he scares me.

Nah, I think Brad K and Chase replace Harvick and Joey for this year’s championship 4. Kyle and Truex return.

I believe that The Chosen is a significant threat for the Final 4. 22, 18, and then whoever gets hot. I think the 19 is close to a lock, but I'm not quite there. Let's see what the summer brings. Tentatively, I'll go 18, 22, 19, and 9. The 4 will be close. Rodney needs to head down to "Blades r' Us" and find a fix. Yammering about the splitter, so that might be a new direction for him.

I don't know if he'll make it, but no team is more overdue to make the final 4 than the 9. These playoffs are going to be wild with this restart package.

I don't know if he'll make it, but no team is more overdue to make the final 4 than the 9. These playoffs are going to be wild with this restart package.
He’s made the final 8 every full season he’s participated in right?

The Major Playoff Implications are already on the horizon.

Back
Top Bottom