Looking to add a couple of NEW MODS

samcurry

Administrator
We are looking to a a couple more Moderators to the site. What we would like to do is have you (the members) involved in the process as much as possible. So what we are going to do is this. The nominations will run thru next friday Feb. 6. now for the easy part, we need for you to send PM's to myself and maj whith whom you would like to nominate as moderators.
Please put both nominations in the same pm and we will sort out the names the 7th of feb. then we will start the second phase.
Thanks for all you help and support.
Sam

I would be interested in helping out. I'm the webmaster and administrator at RNO and it's a Invision board also so I'm used to the boards. I'm new however so if you want a regular member that's understandable.

I'd be interested in helping out, I was a former administrator at another forum, so I'd be interested in lending out a helping hand.

I do not want the job. I would not serve if elected. :lol:

I would help, as I run this same type of board myself...but I haven't been around much lately here at racing-forums, so I could understand if not...:)

Ok sorry for the delay.
i would like to thank everyone for their help and nominations.
Now for their introduction (although they dont really need one.)
Your new mods are 97forever and bowtie.
now go easy on them for atleast an hour. :)

Cain't wait to see you two gurls in your new outfits during the next GBFC meeting.

Originally posted by kat2220@Feb 13 2004, 12:21 PM
Cain't wait to see you two gurls in your new outfits during the next GBFC meeting.
How about this one, kat???

Attachments

• pink_tutp.jpg
    pink_tutp.jpg
    2.4 KB · Views: 117
hey,hey, hey, enough of that talk now. I see how ya'll do a man.

Boy with all this power we had better be nice to you two now!!!

Now why would we start now :lol:

Congrats guys, couldn't have picked two better ones :)

Originally posted by sgbg88@Feb 13 2004, 02:07 PM

:cheers: WHAAAAT, and show them respect just cuz they already have overblown egos?

Originally posted by kat2220+Feb 13 2004, 02:20 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (kat2220 @ Feb 13 2004, 02:20 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--sgbg88@Feb 13 2004, 02:07 PM

:cheers: WHAAAAT, and show them respect just cuz they already have overblown egos? [/b][/quote]
Hey, I resemble that remark kat. :cheers:

Congrats. Bow and 97. Don't let all that power go your heads. :lol:

Originally posted by bowtie@Feb 13 2004, 09:52 PM
Thanks guys, it'll be fun. :cheers:
You think so?

Wait until you have to mediate your first fight. :lol:

Congrats to both of you.

Hope you know what you got yourself into. ;)

Honestly, I dont think we have a clue! I will say Bow has already tried to have me put in the corner though.... <_< That guys a real practical joker.

congrads Bow and 97....two good choices in my opinion...... :bounce: :bounce:

Back
Top Bottom