Looks Like Junie Donlavey May be back @ Bristol

A

Awesome_Bill

Hooper in the #90: hearing the #90 Donlavey Racing Ford will be driven at Bristol by Lance Hooper.(see a few images of the car on the Hooper site.(8-19-2002)

Hope to see it...Looks like ol Junie will be back after all while giving another kid a shot.

It will be good to see Junie back at the track. I hope he can find a sponser for his team and be able to finish the season.

Ya just gotta love Junie. That man has more fire in his eyes at his age than many people do in their 30s. And he does give a lot of drivers their first break. He's been good for the sport, and if he isn't already there, I think he deserves consideration for the Hall of Fame. Granted, he hasn't had the results some others have had, but he has sure had an impact. Thumbs up to Junie.

Junie Donlavey is a very impressive individual, what he had done for the sport has been tremendous over the years. But it looks like he's finally going to have to close shop, and this will probably be his last race. I'm actually surprised how long that team has lasted, over the past few years it really has not run that well. But Lance Hooper is a good driver so I hope they can make the field and finish what might be Donlavey's last race as an owner.

Back
Top Bottom