Lord of the Rings

G

Gollum

:hyper: Has anyone read the Lord of the rings. If you saw the movie do you think it lived up to the books.:D

I read it long time ago.........guess I wasn't too impressed since I barely remember it. :)

Read the books so long ago, I'd forgotten most of it. Re-reading them again now; and I'm a just a wee bit obsessed with the movie. :D

I think PJ did an excellent job of capturing the spirit of the FOTR with the time he was allowed. I'll be getting the Special Edition in November for the added footage and can't wait for Two Towers and Helms Deep!

I've ready the trilogy on three different occasions. The most recent being about two years ago. I'd like to go through it again but I can't seem to find the time at this point in my life. As far as the movie going with the book I think that they did a heckuva job. Of course the movie could never live up to the book but that's almost always the case when a movie is based on a book.

I bought the hobbit and the Lord of the Rings somewhere in the late 70's. They are completely wore out. I read them every 6-7 years or so. Just love them. Haven't seen the movie tho.

Back
Top Bottom