Lots of JoePa fans in here!

F

Flyboy

How many people in here are Penn State alumni ?

Happy Valley sure is a nice place (at least in the summer time)

:D

JoePa rules. I have never set foot in the State of Pennsylvania though. Don't mind BC, he's just jealous of any coach who can say NO to an all you can eat buffet and manage to run a clean, respectable program. :ROFLMFAO:

I can't help it my favorite team's coach eats Krispie Kreme donuts by the dozen.
ernaehrung003.gif
That's not my problem, it's his. But he is a damn good coach. And the Vols are a lot better than Penn State, we found that out on Saturday.
aetsch030.gif

:rolleyes: I've said why I like JoePa now, but running a clean program? I lost a lot of respect for him when he let his QB play a couple of years ago after he was arrested.

And B.C, if there is one thing that TWF and I agree on out side of our work field, is how bad Ten-uh-see sucks.

Saturday? Oh, you are referring to an overtime loss due to a blocked extra point, as opposed to beind behind Rutgers for the love of Cheez-Whiz at halftime. Uh, yeah...right there with ya on THAT one. :p

Ya know, here's a thought. UT is gonna lose at least 2 more, 1 for dang sure on Nov 9, and probably Georgia, maybe Bama. PSU will probably lose 2 of three between Wisconsin, Ohio State, and Michigan. Could we see PSU and UT in the Toilet Bowl sponsored by WD-40 or some such? That'd be cool. Last time they played, dad had to pay off on a bet. I could rack up some more Penn State stuff for free. Interesting...

Uhhh....Fergy....you can't be talking about how bad a team sucks when your sporting that Bama junk, cause EVERYBODY knows how bad they suck. They can't even get off of probation.:rolleyes:

Oh, and I take a bet on UT vs. Penn State any day of the week. And if you want make bets on the UT - Bama game then that would just be like taking candy from a baby.:p

Yeah, 'Bama really sucks.....:rolleyes:

And if you really want to get into it with me about it.............

Everybody in the SEC was after 'Bama...its a proven fact. Roy Cramer, the commissioner or the SEC who just left, has been after them forever. So, when something that happened fours years ago, under a different head coach that we have now, he threw the book at us. (A booster paid someone to come to Alabama to play...a booster, not a coach.) What we were penelized with was unheard of....losing 20+ scholorships, two years probabtion and two years no bowls games. Schools have done this all the time...Notre Dame, Nebraska, I think Kansas,(sorry KSUROCKS!) and others. No one got hit like we did. And now, Tee Martin, who played at Tenn, was found out to have been paid to go to Tenn. But nothing is being done about that.

And why do you think Spurrier left Florida? Don't even say it was because he wanted to go to the NFL or it was the amount of money they offered him. He has always said he would stay at Fla forever. They will be under investigation before too long......unless Cramer already "took care of it...."

Dude, just because your team got caught cheating doesn't mean you have to start pointing the finger at everybody else. Accept it and move on. It'll be over soon.:rolleyes:

JoePa is a great coach and a modest man!

I have driven by his small and modest house in State College PA! Hard to believe that a top dog college coach can be as modest as he is!

Is there any truth to the fact that JoePa grabbed a referee at the game on Saturday? Good old JoePa at 75 years old kickin the refs tail! Hope im that active at 75!

Maybe him and Buzz Aldrin need to be on celebrity boxing!

Back
Top Bottom