Love Story

muggle not

Team Owner
A SHORT, BUT BEAUTIFUL, LOVE STORYA man and a woman who had never met before, but who were both married to other people, found themselves assigned to the same sleeping room on a transcontinental train.
get-attachment.aspx

Though initially embarrassed and uneasy over sharing a room, they were both very tired and fell asleep quickly, he in the upper berth and she in the lower.

At 1:00 AM, the man leaned down and gently woke the woman saying, 'Ma'am, I'm sorry to bother you, but would you be willing to reach into the closet to get me a second blanket? I'm awfully cold.'

'I have a better idea,' she replied, 'Just for tonight, let's pretend that we're married.'

'Wow! That's a great idea!' he exclaimed.

'Good,' she replied, 'Get your own damn blanket.'
After a moment of silence, he farted.

The End.

LOL - good one :D...here's one that I may have posted before - but it's been awhile so...
===

An elderly but spry retired lady likes to go to garage sales and pick over the items. One day she comes across an old antique-looking brass lamp. She takes it home and starts to polish it and "Whoosh!"..out comes a Genie. "Thank you for freeing me ma'am..for that you get three wishes". The lady is stunned, but she has read about this sort of thing so she decides to test the Genie. "Well Mr. Genie...I live on a fixed income and sometimes it's hard to make ends meet...I'd like some money". The Genie snaps his fingers and instantly a million dollars in cash appears on her breakfast table. (Holy Cow she thinks).

"Well for my second wish I would like a new car...the one I have is on it's last legs". Snap! A new Audi A7 replaces her old Pontiac.

"You have one wish left" says the Genie.

The lady thinks a moment - then she kind of blushes as she asks "Well Mr. Genie...if it wouldn't be too much...I'd like a Man". The Genie looks over to the old tomcat sleeping on her couch and Snap!...it is turned into a young handsome muscular man. Then "Whooosh" the Genie is gone.

The young man rises from the couch and walks over to her...he leans over and gently whispers in her ear..."I bet you wish you didn't take me to the Vet now eh?".

Back
Top Bottom