Lucas Oil American Sprint Car Series

racingfan7

Start and Park
Contributor
Anyone watch this series? Best 360 series there is. Ended up going to the national tour race in Colorado in October and thought it was some good stuff. Not quite WoO or the All Stars in terms of talent, but pretty close.

It's a fine series that is highly competitive and puts on good shows. They are supporting high end sprint car racing in several regions that wouldn't see much of it otherwise. I liked it when they used to take the wings off for occasional races. I still think non-wing sprint car racing is the purest, most bad-ass form of oval track racing on the planet. I don't think they do that anymore, but it is still a quality product.

I go whenever they are close, which was 5 times last year. 4 at Knoxville and once at Jackson Motorplex . It's a good series. Their flag man is one of the best in the business, very entertaining. They get good coverage from RBN with broadcasts of every event.

I got to see them in my neck of the woods last year. They put on a pretty good show.

p2490994574-4.jpg

p2490995891-4.jpg

Bought Lucas Oil Racing.TV so I'll have to watch this series more again. I feel it is pretty underrated but it is 360 so it doesn't get the same attention.

I remember watching this series a lot in 2017 and Aaron Reutzel vs Sam Hafertepe along with Sammy and a couple others duked it out often. Pretty sure Reutzel is tearing up the All-Stars now.

Back
Top Bottom