Lunch time!

TexasRaceLady

Plank Owner
Contributor
I'm starving for some reason. Going to go raid the 'fridge to see what's in there. LOL

And, THE SUN HAS COME OUT ! Weakly, but it's there! ! !

Hip, hip, hooray ! ;)

No sun here, it's very dreary :(

Leftovers for lunch for me, grilled out last night :chef:

Leftover Pizza for me, and pouring rain, cold {50*), windy,
just plain dreary.

yum lunch............got about an hour and a half before lunchtime..but then again...guess it doesn't matter what time lunch is...go with the growling tummy..hahahaha:D

I had a leftover homemade pizza and it was not so good re heated, I don't feel real well right now(plus I have a cold, so it might not have been the pizza)

I had some pasta that looked like little coils springs.They came that way out of the box.:p Mmmmmmmmmm!Good.:p

Originally posted by pbunch
I had some pasta that looked like little coils springs.They came that way out of the box.:p Mmmmmmmmmm!Good.:p

Ruh Roh, were they all up to "Pasta Standards", or are you going to need to fine Ronzoni for about 1/8 inch and get at least $5,000?

Originally posted by kat2220
Ruh Roh, were they all up to "Pasta Standards", or are you going to need to fine Ronzoni for about 1/8 inch and get at least $5,000?

I was just sitting here wondering how much that person get an hour to twist these things this way.They really have to use there noodle Im sure. :p

Originally posted by pbunch
I was just sitting here wondering how much that person get an hour to twist these things this way.They really have to use there noodle Im sure. :p

I'm sure it's done by machine, but what about "quality control", "shipping and handlin" and the fact that you dropped that darn box????

Had a little left-over roast beef. Made a dandy sandwich with leaf lettuce and tomato.

It's pouring sunshine here this afternoon. Not a cloud in the sky!

Happy, happy, happy! :D

Back
Top Bottom