Lunch time!

Ahhh yes........lunch time........finally! Turkey sandwich on wheat with lettuce, tomato and mustard for me.:) And maybe a quick nap before I have to get back to work.:snore: That would be ideal.

I was very bad today and had a sweet attack that I could not resist! (Succumbed to the temptation of a Butterfinger Blizzard!)

Had me a spot of Mexican fare. Will be munchin me some Tums later most likely.

i have an obsession w/ sandwhiches so obviosly i ate one today for lunch!!!

its just not sandwhiches, i like bread, when im hungry ill go to the kitchen and eat a piece of bread--with nothing on it, sometimes when the cravings are bad ill eat like 5 pieces of bread, im serious, some people have problems with chocalate but not me i dont really like it. i have been eatin sandwhiches for lunch for a couple years and i would have them for dinner all the time except my mom says she gets tired of them. lol

I use to date a girl who had a sandwich obsession,We use to loaf around a lot.Then I told her"manoyse nice hoots you have".Since then I could never ketchup with her again.:p

Damn zoe! You DO like some sandwiches. I usually eat em three or four times a week for lunch but I wouldn't want to eat them everyday all day.:headshake

LOL @ pbunch.:calpping: :hyper: :calpping:

I thought it was a bunch of Bolgney too,When I ask her rye she left,She said"Well you let your pepperloaf,and that was all I could mustar.She said I had spread my self to thin,and that put you out as my hero.What a pickle this put me in.I guess life is just a $hit sandwich,Take a bite everyday.THE END. :p

Alright, now cut that out. I've got soda down the front of my dress, ya'll make me spill it on my keyboard and Timeout will be ya'll home for a looooooong time!

*howling with laughter* *wiping tears*

Tell ya the truth TRL,I could could use a timeout,I been so dang busy doin nothin today,I am just flat tired.:p

I just got real busy TRL.I gotta add more humor to these dog days of summer.Man I am on my Broadband now,But that AOl at the office was giving me fits,It kept on kicking me off.Oh well.I will have Roadrunner there next 2 weeks. :)

Back
Top Bottom