Malaysian Air

I think they already know who. Putin. But what does the international community do to punish him?
Yeah I'm sure he's behind it too.I don't think he made the call to bring down that exact plane but he's supplying the people who did it.They can do all the investigations they want but nobody will do anything about it.

Last edited:
I think they already know who. Putin. But what does the international community do to punish him?

It's going to have to be a long game. There's nothing immediate that can realistically be done. Europe needs to recognize what they're dealing with and start to make strategic infrastructure changes so that Russian oil and gas does not have them over a barrel in the future. The punishment will come 5-10yrs down the road, but it will hurt Russia as the shift is solely due to their political risk.

Modern weapons in the hands of vodka swilling idiots promises bad results.

You have to wonder about this...these weapons are so dangerous...and accidents do happen.

I remember one morning when I went to breakfast in the navy - aboard our frigate (FF-1075) in the Med. - and sat down next to a couple Junior Officers who had just come off watch. I ordered eggs and bacon and said "how was your watch"?

answer was: "LT...didn't you hear?...we had an emergency, flash message for the whole battle group. We had to shut down all emitters immediately (emitters are basically radar and various radio wave producers)...some idiot fired off a HARM missile by accident. (anti-radar missile)....guess all the ships got their stuff turned off in time and it just flew around with nothing to lock on to until it ran out of juice and splashed".

Me: "Seriously ?!?...so if you guys didn't get the sh!t turned off in time we could have been blown up?"

"Yeah man...we're heros...nobody will ever know though...no way the Navy will admit they shoot missiles by accident"

Me: "Yep...but I'll remember...thanks"

Does Putin really think this will get swept under the rug?
In accidental downings of civilian aircraft, millions were paid in damages to the families of the passengers. This is just beginning.

Yeah, but I'd still like to know where the first plane went. :(

Here is my theory, and it's just a theory. The Malaysian airline that is "lost" was piloted by a Muslim who had been "radicalized". His co-pilot was also Muslim. He was smart and he wanted to do something big. So he flew the plane past the "handoff" point for air traffic control, then shut off the tracking system, locked the cabin door, flew up to 40,000 feet + and depressurized the plane (he and his co-pilot would have oxygen masks that are much better than the little plastic cups for the passengers which are only designed to work for 10-15 minutes while the pilot gets the plane down to a breathable air altitude). Nobody could "charge the cabin" because if they did they would be leaving their oxygen supply. So the pilot just kept the plane at a very high altitude until the passenger/crew O2 ran out and they all died (similar to what accidentally happened to the golfer, Payne Stewart, some years back). Then he flew the plane down lower where pressurization wasn't that big of an issue.

So then he had a plane (nearly) full of fuel and had a plan to do some damage. Some British royalty were vacationing in the reachable area, I believe Michelle Obama and her daughters were in China at the time, and there are other worthy targets for a 777 (big plane - long range). We will likely never know. He was going to pull another 9/11 and use the aircraft as a suicide bomb.

So our military assets in the area (Diego Garcia and others) were likely tracking all the planes and figured out very quickly what was going on. They knew that the plane was just full of dead people and one or two terrorists...so they shot it down. Of course they couldn't PROVE that all the folks onboard were dead and that would be a pretty hard sell in the International media, so they got the Brits to come up with a fake lead from Satellite intel and got the Aussies to agree to go off on a wild goose chase in the wrong area. They (navy) used the time to sneakily scour the real crash site and pick up every bit of floating debris they could. We have navy assets in the area and submarines can help.

If my theory is correct, we didn't really do anything wrong...the passengers and crew (except terrorist pilots) were dead already when we shot it down. But we certainly won't admit to it

note: the increase in altitude after the tracking system was turned off has been documented in early news stories.

Last edited:
Nobody will ever convince me that "they" don't know exactly where MH370 is.
WE don't know where it is but THEY do.

Okey dokey...:)
thumbsup.jpg

Okey dokey...:)

Actually - if you study the "facts" as they have been reported...my theory is one of the few that makes sense (not saying it's right for sure but..). Why would a pilot who just wanted to make a "big splash" by killing all his passengers fly all the way to where they said the plane was? He could have just dunked it in the drink right off the bat - no need to go higher in altitude. And the whole "accidental decompressurization" thing doesn't work because the plane (on autopilot) would have flown to it's planned/programmed destination (China). And if it were accidental, why would the pilot (or somebody) turn off the tracking system with their last breath?

Last edited:
Modern weapons in the hands of vodka swilling idiots promises bad results.

Reminds me of the Vodka Burner video of a Russian IL-76... They had to have been drunk to at temp this...

Given today's sophisticated technology and the hundreds of satellites circling the globe that can count the hairs on your head, someone knows where MH370 is.

Reminds me of the Vodka Burner video of a Russian IL-76... They had to have been drunk to at temp this...

All things are possible with the right amount of vodka, its the wrong amount that gets dicey

Given today's sophisticated technology and the hundreds of satellites circling the globe that can count the hairs on your head, someone knows where MH370 is.

If they do, I bet releasing the info is more based on not disclosing a capability. Like, we can see into deep parts of the ocean for sub hunting, but can't say, hey look here because then others would know we're able to see things at that depth.

The folks that shot it down probably know
I'm not real huge on conspiracy theories, but the MH370 deal is a cover-up. Everything I've been able to research indicates that it is impossible for that plane to elude U.S. and British military surveillance technologies. There are people that know exactly what happened to this plane.
http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/t...face-western-intelligence-and-the-mh370-ping/

Radar playback shows the plane vanishing. Was the equipment aboard the aircraft deliberately turned off? Who knows. I do not believe what the powers that be allow me to know.

I'm not real huge on conspiracy theories, but the MH370 deal is a cover-up. Everything I've been able to research indicates that it is impossible for that plane to elude U.S. and British military surveillance technologies. There are people that know exactly what happened to this plane.
http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/t...face-western-intelligence-and-the-mh370-ping/

Radar playback shows the plane vanishing. Was the equipment aboard the aircraft deliberately turned off? Who knows. I do not believe what the powers that be allow me to know.

I believe it was shot down by someone, not sure who but their story is horse s*it IMO

Back
Top Bottom