Marco Simoncelli - MotoGP

dpkimmel2001

Team Owner
Italian motorcyclist Marco Simoncelli has been tragically killed in a crash during today's Malaysian Moto GP.

Full story here.

RIP Marco

feel bad for colin and valentino also. they must be pretty shaken up.
The Gresini Honda rider lost control of his bike on the second lap of the circuit in Sepang and appeared to be hit by Colin Edwards and then Valentino Rossi as he slid across the track.

Man I was just watching Espn and they showed this wreck on there, I never seen an accident like that where the helmet goes flying :( . What a horrible week of racing this has been RIP Marco

I'm always behind in races cause I DVR them so I just finished watching this race. It was so terrible to watch, just to see Marco slide across the track face down and motionless has me sick to my stomach. My thoughts are with all of Marcos family and with Rossi and Edwards and I hope they don't beat themselves up too much over this because they had no where to go and it was just a freak accident.

I root for all the Americans first but Sic was such a fun racer to watch because of his hard racing style. He would have been champ some day. This is such a shame.

R.I.P. Marco, taken from us all way too young.

Apologies to dpkimmel2001.

At the time I posted the sad news, I didn't realize you had already posted the story much earlier.

I checked the motorcycle threads and mistakenly assumed the story hadn't been posted. At the time I didn't realize the checkered flag covered the subject. I never wanted to set up a dueling thread.

A small point in light of a racers death, but I still wanted to acknowledge my mistake.

RIP, Marco.

Back
Top Bottom