Mark Martin Podcast

I'll definitely take a listen, always liked Mark. Hard to believe he last race was over 4 years ago, feels like yesterday he was still racing.

Listened to the podcast, I was a fan of Martin, but this makes me like him even more. Great stories, will be listening to more of his stuff

yeah it was pretty revealing I thought so to, to see how he thinks about himself and others in the sport, the history he tells.

I am wondering why he has been so visible the last six months or so? There must be a reason for someone who has been retired for 5 years now and we didn't really hear that much about him. Don't get me wrong, I am a huge Mark Martin fan.

I am wondering why he has been so visible the last six months or so? There must be a reason for someone who has been retired for 5 years now and we didn't really hear that much about him. Don't get me wrong, I am a huge Mark Martin fan.
Mark Martin has been active in the Twitter World throughout that time and has quite the following. If you don't use the service you wouldn't know that though.

Back
Top Bottom