MarkMartin on the Pace

P

pbunch

Good morning everone,Well with all the talk about Tony's personel problems,And did he jump the start or not?I say congrts to Tony,And his fans.Martin kept his nose clean,and moved closer to his first Winston Cup dreams,Not that the media would say anything about that,unless it was between a cough,or sneez.Maybe Mark could help Tony with his problem,He wouldn't have to worry about the media being around.:rolleyes:
Everbody have a great day,And to you Tony fans,Don't worry about the restart issue,it will be long forgotten by the end of next weeks race.:)

Mark did very well considering his problems with the car all day.You probabley dont know the problems because of the no media issue but, I had racecast and here was the problems with Marks car.

Short in his radio(Chould not here on the backstretch)
No Clutch (This really hurt him during the red flag he was cussing NASCAR out during the red flag.He also had to get a truck to push him to start the car because he didnt have a clutch.That is also why Mark didnt have a good restart the final time around.)
He ran out of gas(Yep on his cool down lap and had to be pushed to the garage area.)

NBC needs to get on the ball.

Thanks DanJay,I had no idea,Looks like you,Mark,And his crew where among the few to know about this.I bet if Mark wins the cup the cameras will be checking out the guy who finished 2nd,And how bad he must feel for not winning it.Oh well I will be very happy for him. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom