Marlin in Points

D

dixie-lovin44

Is Marlin still in the points lead? And if so do u think he can keep it??????? I hope he does as many times they have screwed him this year!

Yes Marlin is still in the lead. I do believe that We will be seeing him win the championship. There are only 11 races to go and I really do think that Marlin will take it home. But I will say It will come down to Homestead at the end of the year...

Thanks! I hope he does get it i know the last few races r gonna b tough though!

Drop the L and put a T in the name,That is what I am hoping for,He has paid his dues much more than Sterling.If Sterling gets it he has earned it,But I don't think he can hold out. :)

Hmmmm let me think on that one! After the race when he got out of his car and i beleive it was when they finished under caution and he had lead and they put someone else in front of him for caution! Not b a driver them selfs but he has been screwed not to mention he has had car trouble and is still keeping lead that ia a good thing! I am pulling for him hope he can make it though!

I like Mark's chances. It's going to be a nice run for the championship though and I'll be pleased with any of the top contenders winning it.

Originally posted by pbunch
Drop the L and put a T in the name,That is what I am hoping for,He has paid his dues much more than Sterling.If Sterling gets it he has earned it,But I don't think he can hold out. :)

OK I give up who is Sterting?

Pretty boy Jeff is gonna win it all. :(

:heehee: :thumbsup: We have about 10 more races. I think it is a toss up between the top 6 drivers. Like you said it will go down to the wire.

Ok you got me Kimi
MARLIN
DROP L
ADD THE T
MARTIN IS THE MAN YOU SEE. :D

Sry boo But Marlin I hope can maintain the championship! he should without n e further problems!

I just dont see marlin winning the cup I think it will be gordon,stewart,and martin down to last race.

Back
Top Bottom