Marlin vs. Gordon.

Originally posted by nascat22+Jun 2 2003, 03:36 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (nascat22 @ Jun 2 2003, 03:36 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--4xchampncountin@Jun 1 2003, 09:21 PM
The hard feelings I was refering to wouldn't be expected from those who have been in this conversation up to this point. PBunch and Gollum in particular seem to have as good of a sense of humor as I do, but some people on this board take things like this way too personal. Just trying to not cause any hurt feelings.
O.K. I take that as being pointed in my dirrection :( consider I wasn't mentioned altho I have been in this conversation for awhile. I think I got a great sense of humor. it runs in the family. Just ask Gollum. Hey but it's cool. Hard feelings? None here. [/b][/quote]
nascat22...When I re-read that post after I posted it, I thought you might get that impression. Please don't. I honestly just didn't remember your exact screen name and was too lazy to go back and look it up. Sorry for the ommision.

Calling it a night. Some of us has got to work tomorrow and didn't take a days vac (Gollum).

Love Ya Guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by 4xchampncountin+Jun 1 2003, 09:40 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (4xchampncountin @ Jun 1 2003, 09:40 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -nascat22@Jun 2 2003, 03:36 AM
<!--QuoteBegin--4xchampncountin
@Jun 1 2003, 09:21 PM
The hard feelings I was refering to wouldn't be expected from those who have been in this conversation up to this point. PBunch and Gollum in particular seem to have as good of a sense of humor as I do, but some people on this board take things like this way too personal. Just trying to not cause any hurt feelings.

O.K. I take that as being pointed in my dirrection :( consider I wasn't mentioned altho I have been in this conversation for awhile. I think I got a great sense of humor. it runs in the family. Just ask Gollum. Hey but it's cool. Hard feelings? None here.
nascat22...When I re-read that post after I posted it, I thought you might get that impression. Please don't. I honestly just didn't remember your exact screen name and was too lazy to go back and look it up. Sorry for the ommision. [/b][/quote]
It's O.K. 4x. You're an Old Timer Your mind is problebly beginning to slip :D No Hard Feelings! I'd get defendsive to if someone was picking on Ward. But funny thing is "NO ONE PICKS ON SUCH A NICE GUY!!!" :p

Originally posted by nascat22@Jun 2 2003, 03:41 AM
Calling it a night. Some of us has got to work tomorrow and didn't take a days vac (Gollum).

Love Ya Guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Have a great day at the chicken ranch. :bounce:

Gollum...Not to change the subject, but did you hear I jumped the fence? I start working for Bridgestone-Firestone this week.

Not necessarly,I think,and appreciate everyones thought,and opinions.But it seems that some of the older fans just don't get there feelings hurt as bad. Being a fan of a driver is by no means a sentence to the big house in the forum world,as you younger folks will learn,But with that said if you step up to a debate,be prepared to have done your homework. ^_^

Yep I read that on the Gen Chat. Hay you gotta do what you gotta do. Glad you got your self a job. Make you feel better with a paycheck comming in.

Originally posted by pbunch@Jun 2 2003, 03:47 AM
Not necessarly,I think,and appreciate everyones thought,and opinions.But it seems that some of the older fans just don't get there feelings hurt as bad. Being a fan of a driver is by no means a sentence to the big house in the forum world,as you younger folks will learn,But with that said if you step up to a debate,be prepared to have done your homework. ^_^
Well said my fellow old fart :cheers:

Originally posted by Gollum@Jun 2 2003, 03:49 AM
Yep I read that on the Gen Chat. Hay you gotta do what you gotta do. Glad you got your self a job. Make you feel better with a paycheck comming in.
Thanks Gollum...If my dad was still alive, that news might kill him. He built tires at Goodyear for over 44 years. He might roll over in his grave, but he really isn't there anymore anyway.

Originally posted by pbunch@Jun 2 2003, 03:47 AM
To debate is one thing to argure is another. I might get in to a debate every once in a great while. but like 4x when it turns ugly I will bail out. I see no point in it. :cheers:

Well Goodnight All and thanks for some excellent conversation. I'm taking the family to the new IHOP for breakfast in the morning since I still have a few days before I start the new job.

And Pbunch...It is nice having you back around a little more than you had been. Stick around, would ya?

Originally posted by pbunch@Jun 1 2003, 09:47 PM
I try not to step on any ones toes. Most of the time I try to be careful on what I say. Every once in awhile emotions run high it happens to everyone.
Hey, Pb I like the part "You younger folks" Thank you SOOOO MUCH!!! Luv Ya :)

I'm outta here!
GOOD NIGHT GOLLUM, Pb and 4x!!

Have a great day tommorrow 4x and PB. Think I will pull the plug on this one also.

Originally posted by nascat22+Jun 2 2003, 04:01 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (nascat22 @ Jun 2 2003, 04:01 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--pbunch@Jun 1 2003, 09:47 PM
I try not to step on any ones toes. Most of the time I try to be careful on what I say. Every once in awhile emotions run high it happens to everyone.
Hey, Pb I like the part "You younger folks" Thank you SOOOO MUCH!!! Luv Ya :)

I'm outta here!
GOOD NIGHT GOLLUM, Pb and 4x!! [/b][/quote]
Thought you was already gone, A old lady like you it is way past your bedtime. Have a great day. Little Sis.

You folks thru a semi-heated-then-all-make up and shake hands party and didn't invite your ol'buddy 97??I hate I missed this one! :lol: Anyway,you folks are ALL right in that the forum is still cool,still the best one around.And even some of those new posters are ok.

So just peel off those Gordon or Earnhardt stickers and throw a #97 or #6 on your bumper and hang in there! :cheers: :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by 97forever@Jun 2 2003, 04:42 AM

So just peel off those Gordon or Earnhardt stickers and throw a #97 or #6 on your bumper and hang in there! :cheers: :lol: :lol:
I hate I missed this one also. :bleh: :cheers:

Originally posted by bowtie+Jun 2 2003, 08:19 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bowtie @ Jun 2 2003, 08:19 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--97forever@Jun 2 2003, 04:42 AM

So just peel off those Gordon or Earnhardt stickers and throw a #97 or #6 on your bumper and hang in there! :cheers:&nbsp; :lol:&nbsp; :lol:
I hate I missed this one also. :bleh: :cheers: [/b][/quote]
Still using the ol' quote feature are we Bowtie?Ha!You wont catch me doing that! :p

Originally posted by 97forever+Jun 2 2003, 02:54 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (97forever @ Jun 2 2003, 02:54 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -bowtie@Jun 2 2003, 08:19 AM
<!--QuoteBegin--97forever
@Jun 2 2003, 04:42 AM

So just peel off those Gordon or Earnhardt stickers and throw a #97 or #6 on your bumper and hang in there! :cheers:  :lol:  :lol:

Still using the ol' quote feature are we Bowtie?Ha!You wont catch me doing that! :p [/b][/quote]
I'm like a kid with a new toy!!!!!!

Originally posted by bowtie+Jun 2 2003, 03:58 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bowtie @ Jun 2 2003, 03:58 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -97forever@Jun 2 2003, 02:54 PM

So just peel off those Gordon or Earnhardt stickers and throw a #97 or #6 on your bumper and hang in there! :cheers:  :lol:  :lol:

Still using the ol' quote feature are we Bowtie?Ha!You wont catch me doing that! :p
I'm like a kid with a new toy!!!!!! [/b][/quote]
It is addictive isn't it? :)

Originally posted by 97forever+Jun 2 2003, 04:00 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (97forever @ Jun 2 2003, 04:00 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -bowtie@Jun 2 2003, 03:58 PM

It is addictive isn't it? :) [/b][/quote]
let's not get carried away, boys....... :p

Originally posted by majestyx+Jun 2 2003, 03:06 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (majestyx @ Jun 2 2003, 03:06 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -97forever@Jun 2 2003, 04:00 PM
Originally posted by -bowtie@Jun 2 2003, 03:58 PM

It is addictive isn't it? :)
let's not get carried away, boys....... :p [/b][/quote]
I don't know how I survived without it!! :bounce: :bounce:

Originally posted by 4xchampncountin+Jun 2 2003, 05:39 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (4xchampncountin @ Jun 2 2003, 05:39 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--bowtie@Jun 2 2003, 09:12 PM
:bounce:
now just stop [/b][/quote]
Thats what I say! :lol:

I put a link to Jeff Gordon's side of the story on another post. I was mildly surprised to see that Jeff took all of the blame on this one. He said he got into Sterling, but certainly didn't mean to. He also said he doesn't really speak to Sterling and Sterling doesn't really speak to him. It doesn't really sound like he is too concerned with what Sterling thinks of him, not that I would expect him to be.

Originally posted by 4xchampncountin@Jun 1 2003, 09:53 PM
Do I sense a little jealousy among the non-Gordon fans? He does well for a few weeks and all of a sudden he is driving like a lunatic?
Hell,Jeff Gordon's been running well for most of the season as He's leading the field in both "laps led" & "miles led" categories,sounds pretty dominant to Me,LOL! :eek: :D

(SIR) 24Thunder :cheers: how the hell are ya??? Jeff has been doing well!!! I am not a fan of his but it seem to me that people bitch when he is losing, winning, this that and the other thing...I just don't get it!!! I respect the hell out of Jeff!!! :dual9mm:

NEWMAN NEWMAN NEWMAN

Back
Top Bottom