Marriage councelor?

F

Flametamer

Three married couples go to a psychologist with marriage troubles. One, married 2 years, one married 10 years, and one married 40 years. As the guy married 2 years goes in, he tells the doctor how much he hates his wife and can’t stand her.
The doctor gives him a gun and tells him to shoot his wife and just get it over. The guy leaves and heads to the room, only to return quickly. Crying he tells the doctor he loves his wife and can’t shoot her, because he loves her too much. The doctor tells him that it will work out, and to go home, and love his wife.
The guy married 10 years comes in and tells the doctor the same thing. How he hates his wife and can’t live with her anymore. Again, the doctor hands him the gun and tells him to go and shoot her. He goes to the room, and after 20 minutes comes back crying. Doc, I can’t kill her, I love her too much. The doctor sends him home and tells him it will be alright.
The guy married 40 years, comes in ranting and raving, about how his wife is terrible, and he can’t deal with her anymore. The doctor, again, gives him the gun and tells him to shoot her and put her out of her misery. He goes into the room, locks the door, and the doctor hears six loud shots. Next, he hears scuffling and breaking stuff, followed by loud crashes, and silence.
After a few minutes the doctor decides to break down the door, and runs in to find a woman lying on the floor, dead, with her eyeballs popped out. What happened, asked the doctor? The guy says, “Some jackass loaded the gun with blanks and I had to strangle the bitch !”

Back
Top Bottom