Marriage decissions

B

boB

Years ago I had been seriously dating three very attractive young ladys (?) (Never could quite figure out what any of them saw in me, but...) and was finally faced with the dilemma of making a choice as to which one of them I should marry.
After giving it considerable thought, I decided to give each one of them a thousand dollars and see what they did with the money.

The first one went for a complete hair and facial makeover, new clothes and new shoes. She returned to show off her new look saying, "I want to be at my most beautiful for you. Why? Because I love you, dear."

The second girl friend returned with some new golf clubs, an eight track stereo for my old Ford, a set of tires for the race car and a month's supply of beer, saying, "I bought all these things for you. They're my gifts to you because I love you so."

The third girl friend ivested the thousand dollars wisely and very quickly doubled the original amount. She reinvested the profits which continued to mulitpy and returned the first thousand to me saying, "I've taken your money and made it grow as an investment in our future together. That's how much I love you, my dear."

I must say that I was quite favorably impressed with all three of their responses.

After much agonizing and long, careful thought, I decided to marry the one with the biggest boobs!

baD boB :XXROFL:

Attachments

• Tshirt31_go_to_my_room.jpg
    Tshirt31_go_to_my_room.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 191
Back
Top Bottom