Martinsville Bonehead!

B

Brent

I didn't see a thread for this yet, so I figured I'd start it.

My nominee goes to Martin Truex. Sure you are pretty much out of the chase, but you can't be making silly mistakes that pretty much take you out of the race, especially at a short track where you're likely going to lose at least one lap.

Denny Hamlin for staying on the track after his car began to stall. :bazooka: He was on the track for over ten laps before his car eventually stopped and brought out the caution, and during those ten laps he was in everyone's way. Completely uncalled for.

:windows:
Took them nine laps to find a preacher to lead the team in a prayer service for a caution.

Denny Hamlin for staying on the track after his car began to stall. :bazooka: He was on the track for over ten laps before his car eventually stopped and brought out the caution, and during those ten laps he was in everyone's way. Completely uncalled for.

I thought he was going to cause a wreck while trying to bring out the yellow.

^^^ This.

I go with Hamlin as well....what were thy trying to prove there?

Indycar. Lol but I'd say Hamlin.

Denny Hamlin. For speeding on pit road, not once but twice. Sure, he made up positions but he used up his car and IMMHO, it led to other problems. I.e., taking him out of contention.
My vote gores to make Denny the "dunce" this week and he gets to stand in the corner and wear the pointed hat.

Denny Hamlin. For speeding on pit road, not once but twice.
Agreed. As much fun as it was watching work the field, you can't make stupid mistakes like that and expect to be a Chase contender. You certainly can't do it twice on a short track. It had nothing to do with his eventual demise, but it was pretty freakin' dumb.

Honorable mention to the MRN reporter who, after the S&P #30 team blew a tire at lap 45, announced the car would be pitting to put on new tires. Yeah, like they were going to throw away that week's profits.

A two for one special from Robin Miller. He tore them a new a**hole yesterday and continued today.

Stupid ass morons.

I can't imagine what they are thinking. The sport is finally getting back on it's feet. I can see the big teams revolting over this.

Really? Roger seemed pissed. Gnassi hasn't said anything, but I thought he was behind Bernard.

Whatever Ganassi doesn't say tells the tale. A Ganassi driver didn't win a championship for the first time since, I don't know, 2006? When Dipsh!t Brian Barnhart was running the races, he let Dario get away with murder. No doubt, a few of Barnhart's calls directly led to a championship or two.

Whatever Ganassi doesn't say tells the tale. A Ganassi driver didn't win a championship for the first time since, I don't know, 2006? When Dipsh!t Brian Barnhart was running the races, he let Dario get away with murder. No doubt, a few of Barnhart's calls directly led to a championship or two.

He's been gone for a year already.

BRRRT BRRRT BRRRT OFF FREAKIN TOPIC, CALL THE TOPIC COPS BRRRT BRRRT BRRRT

from urban dictionary

badger-

an unattractive sub-species of the cougar; whereas the term "cougar" commonly refers to a mature female on the prowl, the term "badger" can bring to mind a fugly cougar.

Wank off, wankers.
< Does this look like someone who cares?

Signed,
Honey Badger

badger-

an unattractive sub-species of the cougar; whereas the term "cougar" commonly refers to a mature female on the prowl, the term "badger" can bring to mind a fugly cougar.
Thats a picture of a skunk anyway, but I like your definition of andy.

from urban dictionary

badger-

In all honesty Andy has never said he was good looking.

Back
Top Bottom