Martinsville pre race thread

1649334023065.png

At this point I just want Chase to win so you can be happy lol

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
No, I don't want you to sell your soul like that. I'll be fine. I have thick skin. It has to be to hold in all the fat. :XXROFL:

No, I don't want you to sell your soul like that. I'll be fine. I have thick skin. It has to be to hold in all the fat. :XXROFL:
Oh good, because I don't want Chase to win at all. Whew. ;)

I repeat: There's nothing wrong with the 9 team, it just hasn't fallen into place yet.
Let's wait for race performance before declaring all is well, but it's a damned good start. A 19.69 at Martinsville. Holy...

Let's wait for race performance before declaring all is well, but it's a damned good start. A 19.69 at Martinsville. Holy...
Lol noooo he's fine. Been running front all year. Tons of others wish they could say the same. Speed isn't their problem and that's the hardest part to fix.

Chase has been consistent, just needs the win to really press himself forward.

Good showing for 23XI. I'd love to see them both finish in the top 10. Hamlin was pretty straight-forward in showing disappointment about them earlier today.

Again,The official name is this...
My question was about the truck lettering...which states 500..
Probably insignificant,, but I was curious why the difference...
Screenshot_20220408-200012_Chrome.jpg

I was a Ricky Rudd fan when my fandom shifted from casual to die hard from 96-2004. So I know what it's like to ache for your driver to win. Same with Edwards when it comes to championships. So I do look forward to an Elliott win for SOME of his fans, such as yourself.

But I'd be lying if a part of me didn't say I'm enjoying the oval drought ;)

Although he looks really fast for tonight and will dominate imo.

Regardless, I still think Chase needs someone new on the box, but that's a different convo.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom