Marvin "Bubba" Brantley

Magnethead

Admin & Resident Techie
Staff member
event page: http://www.facebook.com/events/170129899820170/

He didn't race that I know of, but his daughter and nephew do and he helped out some others. He was killed in an ATV rollover accident on Sunday.

From his wife:
Sara Ellis Brantley I am overwhelmed by everyone's generosity and support and want to say a huge thank you to our racing family. I was warned by Alicia Kremer Brantley and Jesse Brantley that once you enter the track to race you will forever be a part of the racing family. Hannah's time on the track just began a few months ago and I am in awe of how many acts of kindness we have received, even before this life changing event has happened. Racing on Saturday without my husband is going to be challenging for my entire family and we appreciate all of your support!

It is with great sorrow to let you know of the passing of Marvin "Bubba" Brantley. Father of Hannah and Chase Brantley. Hannah is a Jr. Dragster Sportsman Killer Bee.

Viewing is Thursday, May 30 at 6p - 8p at Skyvue Funeral Home in Mansfield. Funeral service is Friday, May 31 at 11am (No graveside service)

In lieu of flowers/plants a fund has been set up for Hannah and Chase at Chase Bank. Contributions to the "Fund" can be made at any Chase Bank location or on their web site atwww.chasebank.com under the name of Hannah Brantley.

THIS SATURDAY TXR will have a fund raiser for Hannah and Chase.
1/Bake Sale Jr's & Brackets - Bake and bring and/or Buy
Auction for the cakes, pies and big items
2/Donations collected
3/Staff pay donated to fund (one already happened)
3/Track will match the above donations
4/Jr Dial in for $ - Track 1/2 donated to fund.

Michelle Riedell has volunteered to head up the fund raiser Saturday. You can contact her on FB on how you can help or suggestions.

Please pass on the word. Thank you.

935306_10201434559775023_454811744_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom