Massachuetts gas leak

Guy on another forum who is in that area.
''Sounds like maintenance workers over-pressurized a main line. 50 fires across three towns and counting...
crazy.gif

No word yet on casualties.

Do we have any members in that area that I don't know about? My company has closed all 5 buildings in the area. ''

Guy on another forum who is in that area.
''Sounds like maintenance workers over-pressurized a main line. 50 fires across three towns and counting...
crazy.gif

No word yet on casualties.

Do we have any members in that area that I don't know about? My company has closed all 5 buildings in the area. ''

Where did this happen?

https://turnto10.com/news/local/natural-gas-explosions-rock-homes-north-of-boston

Damn, news reported a kid got his drivers license yesterday, sitting in the car and the chimney fell on him killing him.

Firefighter from Ipswich added up the equipment used.

''I have been a firefighter for 25 years and have never seen any incident of this magnitude.
There was a similar one in Danvers MA about 20 years ago but I didn't get sent there. It was also a high pressure gas line got diverted to entire neighborhood service lines and into houses causing lots of fires. This one yesterday effected 3 towns.
Here is the most recent list of Mutual Aid fire response. Over 100 Engines and 40 ladders trucks. This does not include the special apparatus like water tenders, air trucks, rescues, ambulances, police, etc..

60-80 structure fires of varying severity.
At least 3 structural explosions.
25 Injured, most released, however a couple were serious.
1 fatality.
8,000 gas meters involved in the affected area.

Back
Top Bottom