Matt DiBenedetto

Kiante

Team Owner
The driver for the #32 car for the Go FAS team.

The guy is always smiling and I think is extremely underrated in his ability as a driver. Is DiBurrito really that talented or is he a bit overrated even being in the lower-mid pack to rear end of the field team in Go FAS?

I mean this guy I think was so under appreciated in the Xfinity Series when he was driving for a bunch of start and park teams after being released as a JGR development driver. If, you watched him last year with Tri-Star and his qualifying results and race pace with a team that is basically sponsorless outside of the 44 car... Many of times he's in the top 10 or 15 in qualifying. Then he would have to park the 14 car.

A small group of drivers I think are underrated in Cassill, Almirola, and DiBenedetto are underappreciated. There is just SOMETHING about this guy to say, I wonder what he would have done for JGR or FRR? How would he fair with a better running Ford team?

His results are so skewed, it's quite ridiculous IMHO. I'm expected the usual wiki stats lookup, but from an eye test he's much better than the cars he's had.

What do you think of him?

17335_Buckshot_Jones_profile.jpg

I love Matt and cheer for him EVERY Sunday. I fell in love with him (don't tell Kurt) last year. Yeah, yeah, I don't remember which race it was, but he finished in the top 10 and practically cried in his post race interview.

All drivers are talented, some more than others. Put him in the #4 car and he'd definitely do better than he curently does, but he wouldnt do near as good as Harvick does. No one talks bog about him so he's obviously not overrated. He also hasnt shown that he's a great driver so he's not underrated either.

I'd take Bowman and Buescher over him, but he is absolutely an underrated driver...and a SUPER nice man from what I have heard.

I love Matt and cheer for him EVERY Sunday. I fell in love with him (don't tell Kurt) last year. Yeah, yeah, I don't remember which race it was, but he finished in the top 10 and practically cried in his post race interview.

It was Bristol I believe. The NASCAR side of social media adopted him as a hero immediately after that. He's the new Josh Wise(Doge car).

What's funny is that Landon Cassill damn-near finished in the top 5 that race, which would have definitely catapulted him into history as the permanent poster boy of r/NASCAR.

DiBurrito is a good dude and definitely talented, the hype around him last year was quite obnoxious though, not as bad on this site as others.

It was Bristol I believe. The NASCAR side of social media adopted him as a hero immediately after that. He's the new Josh Wise(Doge car).

What's funny is that Landon Cassill damn-near finished in the top 5 that race, which would have definitely catapulted him into history as the permanent poster boy of r/NASCAR.

DiBurrito is a good dude and definitely talented, the hype around him last year was quite obnoxious though, not as bad on this site as others.
Jesus. They whack themselves off to Cassill enough as it is.

I think it's very easy to say a driver in sub par equipment is underrated. And, unless he ends up in the 5, we'll never be able to prove you wrong. The only exception I can think of is if the driver has teammates that he is consistently outperforming, something not possible here.

I dislike early-season comparisons, but he and Cassil are currently ahead of the Danicky Stenrick lovebirds. They tend to bring the hardware back in one piece most of the time, but some weeks it's hardware barely worth bring back. Tough to say what they'd do in the #18, #2, or #48.

Back
Top Bottom