Matt Kenseth

Cool to see Kenseth back!

Last edited:
Best case scenario: Bayne and Kenseth split the 6 this year, and Buescher finally comes back to Roush and goes full time in the 6 in 2019. Not sure who gets the 37, but that’s another discussion.

Buescher signed a multi-year deal with JTG. Doubt he returns. Maybe they let Bayne go and scoop up Ryan Preece or something.

That came out of nowhere

Bayne can kiss his ride goodbye. We know Kenseth is a far superior driver. Heck, most everyone is a better driver than Bayne.

good deal... stenhouse benefits the most. expect him to break out.

...heard it here first

Cool to see Kenseth back, Mark Martin tweeted about a big announcement on this week as well. One can dream...

Cool to see Kenseth back, Mark Martin tweeted about a big announcement on this week as well. One can dream...
That would be bucking a trend if Roush signed a 45 year old and soon to be 60 year old driver.

Wow ... that was a surprising bit of news ... Kenseth stealth like action. Hopefully the old guy can have some success and lock down a full time gig for the next few years. He's still better than the vast majority of the field .. even at 46.

Very cool. Good for Roush, good for Kenseth.

I'm curious to see what happens going forward, if Kenseth will eventually take it over full time? This kind of thing has happened many times before. JTG splitting races with Bobby Labonte and Allmendinger comes to mind

Wow Awesome News for RFR! Great to see this happening....TB was not getting it done. Hope his health is ok exciting for matt

How does Jamie Mac have a ride but not Kenseth? I've asked myself this question alot since it was announced he was getting replaced by Jones.

Good to see Kenseth back.

Good news, I wonder if Bayne's health might be an issue as well now. He does have MS, I wonder if that has anything to do with it as well?

Great to see Matt back in the field though. Wish the best the best for Bayne, but I bet Jack is a bit fed up with his performance.

I'm not understanding how the issue with Bayne could be health-related if he's in at Talladega and Dover, but out at Kansas. I've been wrong before, but how would that work? If we're guessing based on that, I would surmise that Roush needs better feedback about his intermediate program.

If it is health related Kansas might line up with a procedure Bayne might be having that could keep him out for a while? I don't know but Kenseth is a big upgrade if its true.

So AdvoCare is obviously very keen on Trevor Bayne for whatever reason the remaining schedule for AdvoCare is only 10 races that would mean that Matt Kenseth may fill the void for up to 17 races in the 6 car and at this point I wouldn't be surprised if he ran the next couple years in the 6 car until Ty majeski..... of course that is if he is really as talented as people say he is

Back
Top Bottom