Maxim's top 100 hottest women

I'd blame the fact that they let people vote on the odd results. I wouldn't be suprised if Colbert had people vote for him.

I'd blame the fact that they let people vote on the odd results. I wouldn't be suprised if Colbert had people vote for him.

Some of Colbert's viewers are some of the dumbest people I've ever met. Colbert reminds me way too much of Will Ferrell and Jim Carrey... way over the top with his comedy.

Ok, I'm calling BS on any list such as this that does not include either of these women

Eliza Dushku

Eliza-Dushku.jpg

Emmanuelle Chriqui

222_emmanuelle_chriquilarge_image-1.jpg

or

Piper Perabo

Piper-Perabo-010.jpg

Some of Colbert's viewers are some of the dumbest people I've ever met. Colbert reminds me way too much of Will Ferrell and Jim Carrey... way over the top with his comedy.
Thanks.:cool: I can't wait until his show is back and he addresses this list. Tip of the hat, or wag of the finger?

And BTW, I don't particularly like the other two you mention. In fact, I pretty much can't stand Carrey.

Ohhhhhh Sweetness, that one has me wishin I was 25 again.
And it's a perfect example of what I was saying in another thread about not having to dress like a hooker to be sexy. Not much sexier to me than a pair of jeans, a casual shirt and barefeet on a good looking woman.

Back
Top Bottom