Maybe if Stewart did this more often...

Can't get along with them, run away from them. That is funny.:)

Well, he was trying to do this in Bristol as well. Ya think maybe he doesn't want to talk you? Maybe leave him alone? The media continuously peeves me right off. I think lawyer jokes should be replaced with reporter jokes!!

He'd better learn real quick if he wins the Cup, cause they will be in his bowl of Cheerios!:p

Very true Gordonfan. It is different outside the track with Tony though. He's real fan friendly and gives plenty of interviews. He was incredble when he was up here in Minny. I can't wait for him to come back next July. Like he says he doesn't want to be bothered during his work in his office.

That picture is funny as heck. The smile on his face looks to me like he's enjoying being bad! :D

Why don't other drivers run? If you ask me it is a little immature.

Originally posted by ksurocks
Why don't other drivers run?  If you ask me it is a little immature.

Anger management III....after someone pinches your butt, RUN SMILING :D

I bet she didn't catch him
:) :) :) :)

Wow, there's a pic of Tony having fun with an obvious friend who is in the media and he's damned by the fans.

What can he do to make you happy ksurocks?

My interpretation of the photo is much the same.

Just some racing folks having a good time. And yes other drivers run too. Read the "Celebrity Status" thread.

Not everything these people do or say should be taken so serously by fans on either side of the issues.

I took it as Tony and the woman playing a joke for not only the camera but whoever happened to be at the track that they were at. I found it quite amusing as I'm sure whoever was there did too. That particular picture made it's way to our local paper today. A friend & I were standing in line looking at the paper and he started cracking up. It's the first time he had seen it. It's sad to say, but some people are never going to cut him a break no matter what he does. He could kiss every reporters a$$ and it still wouldn't satisfy some people.

I think Tony needs some blockers, kinda like in football on kick returns.

By the way, I obviously missed the point of the pic. I'll save my sermon for next sunday :anon:

Originally posted by mngopherguy
By the way, I obviously missed the point of the pic. I'll save my sermon for next sunday :anon:

Please include congratulations to Tony in your sermon :)

Originally posted by fergy1370
Wait a minute.......there's no shadows....they look like they are floating.......hmmmmmmmmmm.;)

Just another thing that makes you go hmmmmmmmm, but it still looks like it was just fun :D

Originally posted by kat2220
Please include congratulations to Tony in your sermon :)

I most certainly will! Still can't believe he actually pulled it out :D Halfway throught the race I was getting ready for a concession speah to Martin fans.

Back
Top Bottom