Maybe Jeff Will Win Next Week.....

C

cutiepie24

well, maybe Jeff will win next week................:(
congratulations to bill elliot though............:)

Maybe.........I thought he might do better this weekend, though:(

I know.This Gordon slump is getting weird!What happened to him??Not that I am a fan of his or anything,but this seems out of character for his team.

Might it be he has some certain someone picking his hip pocket this year? That's a pretty big distraction.......even for a championship driver. I'm no Jeffie either, but I can see that as a factor in his season so far.

i was happy to see him get a 12th finish all though i wanted a top 10 after how not good he was running all day, indy is next week so im hopin for a good finish or even better a win!!!

As long as he is consistent, the wins will come. Dont worry, He'll be in the Winners Circle before ya know it.

unforantly jeff might have a good shot at teh Brickyard i hope that someone new gets to vicotiry lane at the brickyard. Bill Would be nice so would Sterlin, But i think John Andretti or TOny Stewart would be a great win infront of there home town.

Maybe not, but Ray has had an extra year now to work on the cars.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Without Ray, Jeff is just another good driver. Sure Jeff got a trophy without him but that was in Ray's old cars on the old tires, shocks, and areo package.

Now that nascar has made the field level, the Dupont Team is going to continue to struggle, probably winning one now and again but without a genius like Ray leading the way even the great Jeff Gordon has been relegated to the happiness is a top ten finish crowd.

Well you may regard Ray as a genius but it takes more than one man to win a championship. It takes the whole package.

Besides if Ray is the genius why aren't his cars running away with the deal. Perhaps Mr. Ray is struggling alittle himself. I don't see him leading the way much this year.

I've had a similiar discussion on here before, it's not just the car, it's not just the driver, it's not just the crew chief, it's not just the pit crew. It's the total package, the big picture. And I'm sure you know that.

As far as the fans here that are so consumed with Jeff winning a race, how long have you been fans of his? You must not have been along for the ride during his early years. Keep the faith.

Glad to see that Park was alright today.

Nothing isn't happening to Jeff that hasn't happened to every talented Racecar driver.He will get more wins sooner,or later.I for one could care less if he ever wins another race,or cup.But I am not a fan of his.I would like to see him stay in this slump for about 2 years,Just to see how many fair weathered fans he has. :)

I too am rather enjoying his absence from victory lane, but I believe he'll get one of the next two races. I also think that when he does win one, he'll go on to win about 3 of the next 6 or so. But until then...I'm smilin'!

Now you know Tn Ward that cutiepie is gonna have this post looking like a wallpapered Gordon room before it's over with. :p

Originally posted by pbunch
Now you know Tn Ward that cutiepie is gonna have this post looking like a wallpapered Gordon room before it's over with. :p

The good thing is, she's saving me a ton of money on dart boards. Between the Poo pics and the Junior pics, I figure I've saved well over $100 this season. :lol2:

You ought to see how well it works in the kitty $hitty box as a liner.I better behave,or I may get sent to the penalty box.Just funnin cutie,and Gordon fans.:p

JeffyPooh will be back soon. He's too (hack, cough choke) good not to be in the circle again. Ouch, did I really say that??????? Must be gettin soft in the head.

Painful to admit, ain't it?

The little dude can drive a car though. I ain't never liked him and I don't see that changing any time in the future, but there's no denying the fact that he's good.

Back
Top Bottom