Me again!

F

FOURISIS

Trying to hang in there.Still job hunting,and doing my own thing.I kinda like feeling free.Wish I can land a decent job to take my mind off of things.Keep praying.It helps.Trying to be much more independant and stronger.Slowly getting my health back.Wish something good would happen to me.

My down and out cousin won the Wheel of Fortune jackpot.He's a multi millionaire now.So proud of him.He gives me hope.I definately need it now more than ever.Courage to stand on my own two feet and the strength to make it through all of this.Any advice would help.Thanks.

Yeah,I wish.All he has given me is a pile of debt and a major headache!Need suggestions.

Stay with it FOURISIS. You'll pull through it through prayer and time. I wish you the best.

Advice to you is,Dust yourself off,Grab some courage,Pick up some self esteem ,and get on with your life.There are jobs out there.Get one,and work your best at it.Discouraged by the future,forget about the past.May your dreams come true my friend.Don't wait for someone to give you something.Go get it.:)

That sounds like the best advice yet, pbunch.

Good luck to you, FOURISIS. You don't know me, but I've read a bit about your situation and feel for you.

Keep that chin up! :)

GO get it girl, been there, done that and didn't even get a damn Tshirt.YOU deserve the best so go grab the brass ring in this merry-go-round we call life.

I really lucked out with hubby #2. We just let each other be themself and isn't that the way it was meant to be?

Please do not let yourself become a victim here (like I did).

You can PM me any time, get my personal email and/or phone #.

I WILL BE HERE for YOU.

PURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR Kat

Good to see ya check in. Keep your head up and think positive. We are here for ya.;)

Keep at it Fourisis, and Don't give up hope! There is always a solution: to debt, to job problems, and definitely to loneliness (you always have us!).

You sound like you really have it together in tough times, best wishes to you!

Thanks everyone.I'm trying to take it one day at a time.Job hunting sucks but hopefully,I'll have something by the end of this month if not sooner.I can't help blame myself.He wants children and I have fertility problems.We're on speaking terms.we were out yesterday and saw a lady w/an infant.He lite up.I knew what he was thinking.I couldn't help but be hurt and look away.I have Endometriosis.If we keep talking and work things out,there's a posibility that we might get back together.As far as children,I would end up needing surgery- D&C.I told him I'm getting a job and no one or nothing is making me quit it.If I feel like going to the mall w/a friend or grocery shopping I'm doing it.Same freedom applies to him.By all means,I am not a perfect person.It's not all his fault.I'm partially responsible too.He wants me back but I have a lot of hurt to work through.Will keep praying.Thanks everyone for being understanding.

I understand the health thing, being a woman. You can always adopt or find a surrogate. My best friend had to have a hysterectomy at a very early age and her husband left her (bastard). She found, a few years later, a wonderful, kind, understanding man and they adopted 2 great kids... now in their 30s like mine. And like me, she is a grandmom.

I meant it when I said you can PM me, any time!!!

by the way, it's always a 100% commitment on both sides that makes it work:)

PURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR KAT:lovewow:

Hey Four, do ya'll go to any dirt track races down there? I will be going down in a few weeks to see some at a track near Boutte on Hwy. 90 (I think).

Hey Tab,
If you get a chance and go further south we have a dirt track in Avondale.It's on the westbank near the Huey P.Long bridge by bridgecity.Something to think about.

That may be it. What hwy. is that on? I will have to call my buddy down there and ask him the name of the track. He lives in Luling and its close to his house. We drive by it on our way to the Superdome. Which track has the best racing down there?

Back
Top Bottom