Mebbe Gordon needs to end the DNF streak

H

HardScrabble

Jeff's streak of consecutive races without a DNF stands at 52 according to Jayski. The modern era record is held by Dale Earnhardt at 53.

If you check the races during DE's streak, you will find that he won only one time. And if memory serves the races in that streak were also part of the longest streak without a win of Dale's career.

Just a thought.

I think it's getting closer every week to shake-up time.

The beauty of the way points are in top ten right now'Is anything can happen to anyone at anytime to shake it up.I like it.:)

Jeff will win again in Kansas. He has won every race I have ever attened, and I am going to Kansas in Sept. So just wait it is coming. ( I am not a Gordon fan, it just works out this way ) Maybe I should call Jeff and tell him to get me tickets to Watkins Glen. ?:)

Well KsuRocks,With that first hand info,I bet Jeff is Like Dorthy from the wizard of oz."ALL I WANT TO DO IS GO BACK TO KANSAS.:D

i say keep going til he beats him in dnfs then get the race some where inbetween lol

Winning isn't everything, especially in Nascar. Finishing races are rewarded and that is reflected in the points standings. Stats like these DNF's, wins, consecutive starts etc. really don't mean a whole lot. Look at Rudd, Nascars new Ironman with 600+ consecutive starts, but he never won a championship!

Back
Top Bottom