Meet Deanna Merryman....

:uhmnotsur

Damn, looks like she got the plastic surgeon's office mixed up with McDonald's drive through when she told him to "Super Size" her order....

I'm glad to see Jeff isn't going with another witless, bleached blonde inflate-a-date. :rolleyes:

Then again, she might just be a genius...

dang u are so late they put this on the forum months ago, is nething official yet?

No wonder he ain't winning, too tired from Hill Climbing all night!:p

Is that left one bigger than the right one?I hope Jeff sleeps on his right side,or he is gonna get a head ache,or a crick in his neck.Ok Jeff you ain't gay no more.:p

GordonFan, Jeff has been looking alittle tired lately. ;)

Alaska, I didn't click on the link, not very interested in looking at nude women. But....are there any of Jeff?

Yep I first heard about all this a while back, one of those Star gossip magazine articles floating around. Does anyone know if the National Enquirer followed up with any leads?LOL

So......if people think I'm gay, and I drive a car with a rainbow on it, hang out with some guys called the "Rainbow Warriors", will I get one of those?

:blink:

Sure, so long as you have the $40 million to maintain the lifestyle to which she is accustomed. :D

I would like to be known as followthe24 from now on...

(jk paul. please don't change my name:))

Someone needs to tell Jeff that's not what they meant when they said he could add an inch and a half kick out :) DAMN, I gotta get me one of those

Originally posted by Budgirl
fergy, you're just lookin' for a floatation device for your pool, aren't ya?  ;)  

Good lord ... she's cute, but those boobs are a bit over the top!

I would try to drown myself everyday........:blink:

Back
Top Bottom