Sorry...that is where the BRAIN is located! Duh! Women. :rolleyes:
So YOU say!

Attachments

• BAT_FLYING_ANI.gif
    BAT_FLYING_ANI.gif
    40.9 KB · Views: 197
Originally posted by 97forever@Oct 30 2003, 08:19 PM
Sorry...that is where the BRAIN is located! Duh! Women. :rolleyes:
Have to agree with 97 here. The old saying is that 'it does all the thinking for us'. :lol:

17: We are in full agreement. For instance my ' brain' has been studying Jennifer Anniston a bit lately. ;)

Kat: That evil vamprie bat scared the hell outta me!

Originally posted by 97forever@Oct 30 2003, 08:43 PM
17: We are in full agreement. For instance my ' brain' has been studying Jennifer Anniston a bit lately. ;)

Kat: That evil vamprie bat scared the hell outta me!
I agree with you guys on the brain.......

I thought that bat was a potrait of a Maj. :lol:

Guys...I think we have Kat on the run. At least until her vampiric reinforcements arrive that is. :unsure:

QUICK! Everybody cross themselves!

Originally posted by bowtie@Oct 30 2003, 09:48 PM

Bowtie, after that comment, methinks Maj will want to perform a labotomy on your 'brain."

:lol:

Originally posted by Guido+Oct 30 2003, 08:56 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Guido @ Oct 30 2003, 08:56 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--bowtie@Oct 30 2003, 09:48 PM

Bowtie, after that comment, methinks Maj will want to perform a labotomy on your 'brain."

:lol: [/b][/quote]
:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

I'm in a playful mood tonight. :D

Tuesday it is off to the Rock and then Homestead and I'll give you guys a break for two weeks. :lol:

Thanks, 97.

In the meantime, I'm trying to have some fun here.

There have been a a bunch of folks in this forum that have had the rag on this week. :D

What's it going to be like when the season is over?

:owquitit: :bigfight: :stupidcomp:

Been a lot of bickering,no doubt about it. Maj and the 'Mod-squad' have been doing a good job keeping it as civil as possible. I am all for kickin' back and having a little fun on here myself. :cheers:

Anyway, I am pretty optimistic the bad vibes around here are over for a while. :)

Originally posted by 97forever@Oct 30 2003, 09:43 PM
For instance my ' brain' has been studying Jennifer Anniston a bit lately. ;)
Is that so 97??? :unsure:

Originally posted by DeeDee+Oct 31 2003, 06:54 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DeeDee @ Oct 31 2003, 06:54 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--97forever@Oct 30 2003, 09:43 PM
Is that so 97??? :unsure: [/b][/quote]
Even when a man is on a diet, he still likes to look at the menu.

:rolleyes:

Originally posted by DeeDee+Oct 31 2003, 05:54 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DeeDee @ Oct 31 2003, 05:54 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--97forever@Oct 30 2003, 09:43 PM
Is that so 97??? :unsure: [/b][/quote]
Of course, I meant for her heart -rending portrayal of Rachel Greene on friends...Truly awe inspiring and touching. Almost Shakespearian in scope. B)

Back
Top Bottom