Menards 200 (Toledo Spring race) to be televised...

AndyMarquisLive

I love short track racing (Taylor's Version)
... if you live in Toledo, Ohio.

BCSN, a cable sports network in the Toledo area, will air the Menards 200 and the Glass City 200 (as well as four other ARCA Late Model races at Toledo Speedway).

The fall race at Toledo will be televised live, flag-to-flag on SPEED.

If anyone gets BCSN, I'd love it if somebody recorded this race and the GC200 and sent them to me on DVD. :)

i think both Toledo races were on this channel last year too. I dont get that channel. I think i looked on their site before and they sell DVDs but it was something overpriced. I think ARCA might also sell it on their site for 30 dollars. I'd like to have it, but thats a little high considering im sure its just some burned DVD. Not some proffesionally produced thing. Probably just has a crap sticker label

i think both Toledo races were on this channel last year too. I dont get that channel. I think i looked on their site before and they sell DVDs but it was something overpriced. I think ARCA might also sell it on their site for 30 dollars. I'd like to have it, but thats a little high considering im sure its just some burned DVD. Not some proffesionally produced thing. Probably just has a crap sticker label

ARCA doesn't have Toledo on their website.

And $30 is too high, seeing as they're just putting the SPEED broadcast on DVD, sticking an ARCA sticker on it and mailing it out. But they've got to make money somehow. :)

I have the 2008 NJMP race on DVD but I got that from YouTube and burned it on DVD. Plus the MAvTV race you sent me.

ARCA doesn't have Toledo on their website.

And $30 is too high, seeing as they're just putting the SPEED broadcast on DVD, sticking an ARCA sticker on it and mailing it out. But they've got to make money somehow. :)

I have the 2008 NJMP race on DVD but I got that from YouTube and burned it on DVD. Plus the MAvTV race you sent me.

I Checked ARCAs store. They actually have both Toledo races for sale on DVD. It;s not under the ARCA DVD section. It;s under the Toledo race DVD section. Might not be the actual broadcast though, because they have all of the local races too. Might just be filmed by some local videographer. Those DVDs are $15

Back
Top Bottom