Merry Christmas, r_f Members

Merry Christmas everybody.....and may our New Year be filled with TRD domination! Aw knock it off....just kidding around. Appreciate you all very much!

Merry Christmas to every body

Racing Christmas.jpg

Merry Christmas to everyone!

For myself, Christmas is just another day as the family all live several hours away. It's impossible for me to get off for long enough to go visit them and the entire family certainly isn't all going to jump in the car to come down here. Kind of one of those things that if I want to spend the holidays with them, I'm going to have to drive to them, which is understandable. Negativity aside, I'm absolutely looking forward to new adventures for myself in 2023!

Wishing a very happy and Merry Christmas to all. Our travel plans are squashed due to flights being cancelled, so our family gathering will have to wait for January. It’s pretty cold down here in Ross Chastain country so it feels like the season for sure!

Hope all my friends have a wonderful Christmas. Sincerely hope all are weathering the storm.
It's a bit chilly down here in Central Texas. It was 13* on Friday morning. A balmy 19* this morning.
But the sun is about to come up in a beautiful, clear sky. My family will be here later this afternoon.

A very Merry Christmas to all.

Day 12 isn't until Friday, but I finished it

Zombodroid_04012023065819.jpg

Back
Top Bottom