Michael Annett

Tennessee Racing

Formerly Stewart Fan
IMG_-sybmbt.jpg

So....how did he think that move was gonna turnout?

The changes Nascar made to the Xfinity cars have made a difference. A really small team and a good driver like Chastain can stand out. Christopher Bell got a wake up call at AutoClub. The track handed him his ass. Annett nailing him was the icing on the cake after he looped it in the infield.

Annett might be one of the worst pay drivers in the garage in all 3 series right now. He actually was decent with RPM and TBR but since then he's been garbage.

His Dad owns TMC trucking (Too Many Conditions) His trucks are regulated at 62-65 mph and are rolling road blocks in a 70 zone( most are doing 75-80) So I think he is just carrying on a family tradition.

His Dad owns TMC trucking (Too Many Conditions) His trucks are regulated at 62-65 mph and are rolling road blocks in a 70 zone( most are doing 75-80) So I think he is just carrying on a family tradition.
B.S. TMC is a flatbed outfit that will employ new hires and teach them the right way to strap and tarp and take care of a truck, which BTW are new shiny ones. You will never see a TMC truck going down the road with tarps flapping in the wind. All company trucks are governed. everywhere.

The trucks in our in house fleet are set to 72 MPH. The trucks we lease and rent are set at 75 unless the customer specifies a lower number. When our trucks are going to enter Canada, they must be plugged into the laptop and turned down to 65 MPH.

The trucks in our in house fleet are set to 72 MPH. The trucks we lease and rent are set at 75 unless the customer specifies a lower number. When our trucks are going to enter Canada, they must be plugged into the laptop and turned down to 65 MPH.
and those boys will get on your ass and ride there close enough you can't see their bumpers.
They also like to ride 3-6 trucks in line so no one can pass. Finally the unmarked cars are targeting them and they all act like KDB.

and those boys will get on your ass and ride there close enough you can't see their bumpers.
They also like to ride 3-6 trucks in line so no one can pass. Finally the unmarked cars are targeting them and they all act like KDB.
sounds like you need to hit the loud pedal.:booya:

B.S. TMC is a flatbed outfit that will employ new hires and teach them the right way to strap and tarp and take care of a truck, which BTW are new shiny ones. You will never see a TMC truck going down the road with tarps flapping in the wind. All company trucks are governed. everywhere.

I saw one today that had a tarp flapping.And no, not all company trucks are regulated that slow. My truck will do around 95(I dont know exactly because I dont drive that fast) Iowa speed limit is 70 outside the cities and most people (trucks and cars) are doing north of 75 most of them closer to 80.

sounds like you need to hit the loud pedal.:booya:
Some of the highways in this part of the country have less room than a Florida driveway.
The only reason they run here is because they can go across country with a load that wouldn't fit on two eighteen wheeler's.

I saw one today that had a tarp flapping.And no, not all company trucks are regulated that slow. My truck will do around 95(I dont know exactly because I dont drive that fast) Iowa speed limit is 70 outside the cities and most people (trucks and cars) are doing north of 75 most of them closer to 80.
anybody driving a truck that fast is an idiot and not paying for the fuel. No company truck is going to run 95, one accident and they are bankrupt.

anybody driving a truck that fast is an idiot and not paying for the fuel. No company truck is going to run 95, one accident and they are bankrupt.

Ya think?? Did you read the part where I said I dont drive that fast? But then I dont have to. My truck pulls the hills better than any big company truck will. And no I dont own the truck. Never will own a truck.

Ya think?? Did you read the part where I said I dont drive that fast? But then I dont have to. My truck pulls the hills better than any big company truck will. And no I dont own the truck. Never will own a truck.
your name anybody? :D:p

Back
Top Bottom