Michael Waltrip is hilarious

Marcingak

Team Owner
I've been watching some old nascar races and interviews on youtube. This one's one of my favorites. haha

He was Haha funny in the 90s, but now he is overexposed and worn to thin.

I thought it was pretty funny, for some reason that kind of thing doesn't seem like something you would hear no days.

I found the video hilarious. You can tell just from that segment alone that they had some sort of future behind a microphone.

"I always figure out who else to blame". Life story of MW

Mikey seems OK too me, I never understood why so many dislike him. Nothing wrong with a guy being goofy especially if you were born that way :puffin:

Looks like it's from the 97 The Winston run, this was the one that Jeff Gordon stunk up the track in the Jurrassic Park ride that NASCAR banned them from competing ever again...

Most that complain about the new cars all looking the same and no way to inovate, should listen to all the work that went into making the older cars equal. One group was always complaining about the other, Fords Chevy's Pontiacs, Oldsmobiles, depending on which brand won a couple races, the others would all complain that the winning brand had an advantage. Now they all just bitch about the 48.:p

Didn't a wheel come off that car because of the light weight front spindles?

Didn't a wheel come off that car because of the light weight front spindles?

If you're talking about the T-Rex car, no. The 24 car lost a wheel in an official Cup race in 95 at Charlotte I believe. They got the biggest fine in nascar history from it at the time because of "unapproved" front suspension parts.

The T-Rex car never raced in an official Cup race. It's only race was the non-points event The Winston.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom