might make the ohio sprint speedweek race at eldora tomorrow night

J

johnnythunderhead

been awhile since I've made an ascoc ossw show, this should be a dandy, never knowin who all might show up

made Eldora for ossw, 44 sprints, 21 e-mods and 24 stocks. racing was fast and furious, jac hasn't slowed down a tick, made his way up to 3rd from mid pack n was comin on, runnin the cushion up there against the wall when a yellow flew with 3 laps to go, unfortunately his right rear went flat during the down time. a mistake free holtsgraver won with dale blaney 2nd. I'd tell ya more, but I'm not familiar with who's driving what in ascoc these days and I could only decipher about 1 out of every 30 words uttered by the announcer (not sure if it was just where I was sitting , section h, seat 1 row 1), or if the sound system is that bad. the track prep guy was busy working the track every chance he got and he kept it racy, but it was still a bad dry slick in mho. I'd say all it needs is a new track surface. had a good time though I must say. got reinstated onto and then immediately booted off iow again for suggesting a local track owner put manure on his track when he opened it's surface up last week. the site owner thought I was joking, but truth is I wasn't. oh well it's a great site but is full of old unimaginative stuff shirts whose faces would crumble and fall right off if they ever dared crack a smile.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom