Mika calls it quits

M

mkochevar

I can't imagine this came as a surprise to anyone. Given the fact that he wants to spend "risk free" time with Erja and Hugo, do you think we'll see him in any form of motor sport in the furture? WRC perhaps? Or will he be relegated to the likes of Damon Hill...driving paying customers around Silverstone on the McLaren 2-seater (do they have one?). I'm sad to see him go. He had some great battles with MS. Best of luck to him!

Once you're gone...you can't come back.

Like you say, not much of a surprise. But it has been strange this year without Mika around. His wife is sexy though, I can understand why he would want to spend more time with her.

Good for Mika.

I would love to watch him race, but can understand why he is taking a break. That's a pretty wife. :)

So that is the news that was circulating....a lot of people thought he was going to announce his coming back to F1...sorry to see him go....although... I must say....at one time I didn't like him....as a man...a father...a husband he is great...to give that up for his family....A TRUE GREAT MAN

Actually, Coulthard's girlfriend is pretty good looking as well...

1074323482.jpg

Back
Top Bottom