Mike Wallace to drive...

J

judas1

M Wallace will drive the #14 for AJ "spineless" Foyt at pocono and the brickyard.

Maybe he can throw A J in that Stacker ring with his brother Kenny.I like to see that big dude kick his yellow arse.:mad:

My condolences go out to Mike and his family. As far as A.J. Fart (oops) foyt, this is what I think of him. :bazooka: :lazerburn :2gunsfiri :chainsaw: :sniper:

Maybe Mike can :lazer: get through to him.
I guess I showed another side, sorry that a$$ brings it out of me. :FIREdevil

That's ok Walrus, AJ should go back to roller skates ,where he belongs.:bleh:

Mike will be driving not only Pocono and the yard o bricks but the Rest of the year for MY FAV. Aj Foyt. lol. I feel bad for mike.

i hope that mike can get a good ride........he is no where near as annoying as his brothers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lets c what he can do----hey sorry equipment, lets see if bad driver performance is to match

I would expect Mike to quite well in th 14. AJ has only been running running Cup as an owner for a few years. It takes time to put the pieces of the puzzle all together. And when folks don't gel for whatever reason, something needs to change.

So Good for Mike. Wishing all the best for the entire team.

All i can say is good luck Mike, man your going to need it!:argue:

The Carrott Top car and now the AJ Foyt car... Mike Wallace is really reaching an all time low of his career. Well, almost worse than when he was driving the Spam car.

Back
Top Bottom