Mikey speaks out on Young Guns and the media

H

HardScrabble

I happen to like what he's saying.

YOUNG DRIVERS VS. VETERAN DRIVERS? "Much has been made by y¹all. To me it¹s not an issue. It¹s dumb to keep beating it to death. That¹s what I think about it. And I¹m not old or young. I¹m just an innocent bystander looking at you people (media) trying to make a mountain out of a molehill. It¹s just embarrassing to me that so much time is spent on discussing it. How do you feel about me now?"

ARE THE YOUNG GUYS PUSHING THE LIMITS MORE THAN WHEN THE VETERANS STARTED? "I¹m saying you have to do what you have to do to be successful today. Can¹t worry (about) how it used to be."

ARE THE CARS MORE POWERFUL THAN THEY USED TO BE? "The cars are different and the competition is more intense and so, like I said, it¹s not the point. It¹s a dumb question."

The quotes appear to be from a small press conference where there were several media reps. Individual questions were not identified to the questioner.

Hey, liked that one. You go Mikey!! I totally agree with him. (This time) LOL

Let them race!

I agree with him about that.

But did you hear him bashing Tony Stewart and Dale Jarrett on Speed during Busch practice? He's kind of a jerk but gets away with it because he's funny sometimes.

Back
Top Bottom