Mile High

N

NateDogg

Force gets win number 107. What a great run he made. He is 4th in points now and is looking strong for #13. Dixon just dominated again. While others were overpowering the track, he just went down smooth as can be every time. What hapened to Scott G. He did the wiggles down the track. I wonder if WJ fired that guy that didn't tighten up the water fittings during sat. qualifing. hehe. He beat Anderson in the semi's keeping Kurt on toe. The harleys get better every round. Hines is going to win next round, yeah thats right. Geno extends his lead to over Angelle, but she has got the Amry bike now, look out.

Originally posted by NateDogg@Jul 21 2003, 04:13 PM
Geno extends his lead to over Angelle, but she has got the Amry bike now, look out.
My husband said there was something suspicious regarding her's and Antron Brown's runs. Faster ET and speeds, but didn't get the win. Then, after Angelle's run they had to work on the tree????? What's up with that? :eek:

Go Harley! They most likely will win next week! ;)

Wanted Anderson to beat WJ, but oh well, then wanted WJ to lose out in the final round too, but oh well. That man can pull a rabbit out of his arse. And yeah, I bet the dumba$$ that screwed up is H-I-S-T-O-R-Y! :unsure:

Originally posted by majestyx@Jul 21 2003, 04:35 PM
Wanted Anderson to beat WJ, but oh well, then wanted WJ to lose out in the final round too, but oh well. That man can pull a rabbit out of his arse. And yeah, I bet the dumba$$ that screwed up is H-I-S-T-O-R-Y! :unsure:
hehe ^_^

My husband said there was something suspicious regarding her's and Antron Brown's runs.  Faster ET and speeds, but didn't get the win.  Then, after Angelle's run they had to work on the tree?????  What's up with that? :eek:

Angelle ran a perfect light and still lost. Seemed strange to me because they both got the light but ran slower...but here was the runs.

(W) Michael Phillips (Suzuki) 0.006 7.622 176.03
(L) Angelle Savoie (US Army Suzuki) 0.000 7.642 179.97

MOV: 0.0146 seconds (approximately 4 feet).

W) Geno Scali (Trim-Tex Suzuki) 0.025 7.573 176.79
(L) Antron Brown (US Army Suzuki) 0.012 7.643 172.10

MOV: 0.0571 seconds (approximately 14 feet).

Back
Top Bottom