MIS here I come!

DeeDee

Team Owner
I am headed north! :bounce: Bobby and Tony on the front row, this is going to be AWESOME. :booya: Suppose to have pretty good weather too, but it's Michigan so probably will rain.
And oh yeah hopefully Rusty will make the top 3(behind Tony and Bobby of course!). Never thought I would say that. Hope it makes you smile mlitefan01. ;) Have a great weekend everyone!

Don't jinx it...it said 78 degrees & sunny for tomorrow. My daughter & I are heading out there too! :D

Well,you folks have a great time up there!Good luck to both Tony and Matt!But be sure to cheer when Kurt makes it win number three of the season!!

We are on our way up tomorrow morning. Just going for the race but it always a rush. The sounds, smells, nothing like it. :D

I hope you all had a good time. It looked like a very good race to attend from what I saw on TV. :)

damn good race, weatehr was awsome, hope you guys that went had as much fun as me

I had a great time! Iit was a beautiful day for a race!!!!
Wish Tony or Marlin could have got the win but it was great to see both leading. Man when Ryan Newman went by with his car on fire....well you can't feel the heat from TV, nothing like being there!
Mlitefan01, sorry Rust didn't get top 3, I even cheered for him, well once. ;)

Hey....now if you guys would have took my advice and wore a Kurt Busch t-shirt the other fans would have thought you were genius's!! :lol:

J/k...glad all you guys had a good time.

Originally posted by DeeDee@Jun 16 2003, 03:53 AM
I had a great time! Iit was a beautiful day for a race!!!!
Wish Tony or Marlin could have got the win but it was great to see both leading. Man when Ryan Newman went by with his car on fire....well you can't feel the heat from TV, nothing like being there!
Mlitefan01, sorry Rust didn't get top 3, I even cheered for him, well once. ;)
Well, thanks anyhow. Didn't look like he had much of a car all day. Curious to see what he has to say about it. Looked like it was a perfect day to be at the races though! Glad you had a fun and safe trip!

Originally posted by 97forever@Jun 14 2003, 06:54 AM
Well,you folks have a great time up there!Good luck to both Tony and Matt!But be sure to cheer when Kurt makes it win number three of the season!!
Good call there 97!

My daughter & I had a blast. Didn't know it at the time, but she bought a Matt Kenseth bobble head doll...she said she wanted it, but this morning gave it to me for a Father's Day gift...said that was her plan all along. Great kid. :)

Back
Top Bottom