Miss America

C

cutiepie24

tomorow night is the Miss America pagent, who are you rooting for?
:)

Brooke Gordon,or Rosie O'donnel they could represent IDAHOE.:D

Is this Must see tv? I haven't watched one of these things in years. The Miss Colorados are usually ugly.

Originally posted by coonhound
Is this Must see tv?  I haven't watched one of these things in years.  The Miss Colorados are usually ugly.
Just a bunch of crap,to compare womens arses,boobs,and pretty faces.Give me that girl that wears octane 93,and throw in a twelve pack would satisfy me just fine.:D

Originally posted by pbunch
Just a bunch of crap,to compare womens arses,boobs,and pretty faces.Give me that girl that wears octane 93,and throw in a twelve pack would satisfy me just fine.:D

Only a 12 pack??? We got a case cuz ya caint buy beer on sunday in GA.

Originally posted by kat2220
Only a 12 pack??? We got a case cuz ya caint buy beer on sunday in GA.
I did some contract work in Hotlanta in 86.I thought that was strange you could not get beer on Sunday,But you could go watch naked girls dance,and drink all you want.:rolleyes:

Originally posted by pbunch

I just bought a new gallon of octane 93, but I only have a six pack, will that do pbunch? ;) ;)

I dout I will watch it. But I will have to pull for Miss. Tennessee. I live about 15 miles fron her hometown.

Originally posted by ghettozoe03
what time is it coming on (central time)

starts 8pm in california..............so probably 10pm your time????
:)

so who won?:D
haven't watched that since i was a kid..............now thats a long time ago............:D

Originally posted by cutiepie24
so who won?:D  
haven't watched that since i was a kid..............now thats a long time ago............:D

I believe it was Miss Ilinois, Multi-racial incluning native American, VERY beautiful and more well spoken than most people.

NEWS IN THE AM.

So now this most important pageant is over.......we can get back to the trivia, like real news?:)

Originally posted by DE Wrangler 2
So now this most important pageant is over.......we can get back to the trivia, like real news?:)

KAT YOUR UP PAST YOUR BEDTIME.......................:D CAN'T SLEEP?

MAYBE A LITTLE WARM MILK????:D

Cutie, Sat nite is my nite to HOWL...
What? you tryin to give me a sleeping pill??:D :D :D :D
PURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Originally posted by kat2220
Cutie, Sat nite is my nite to HOWL...
What? you tryin to give me a sleeping pill??:D :D :D :D  
PURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

NOPE, NEVER SAW YOU UP THIS LATE, THATS ONLY REASON I ASKED............:)

Originally posted by cutiepie24
NOPE, NEVER SAW YOU UP THIS LATE, THATS ONLY REASON I ASKED............:)

Then you missed me at 3 or 4 am ET being bored, hubby out playing polker for 24 hours and chatting with my buddies or just posting for the hey of it.
PURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Originally posted by coonhound
Is this Must see tv?  I haven't watched one of these things in years.  The Miss Colorados are usually ugly.
TRUST ME ...IOWA's are either UGLY or UGLIER than UGLY!

Originally posted by DUPONT_24_fan
TRUST ME ...IOWA's are either UGLY or UGLIER than UGLY!

Are you saying they are homlier than a mud fence? Or as cute as a wrinkle in a milk can?:)

i didnt watch it but ms oklahoma was 2nd runner up so yeah!!!

I truly found it hard to believe that some of them didn't know Charles Lindbergh was the first American to fly solo across the Atlantic!

And, they didn't know that Alan Shepherd was the first American in space!

Back
Top Bottom