Missing Persons

kat2220

Super Moderator
Staff member
Some of my friends have been MIA for a while, and I miss them!!!!!

Where y'all at??????

I don't know if I was one of those you were referring to, but I have been without an internet connection for a week or so.

I am back now on a dial up connection. I have been spending a little too much time on line and have decided that dial up takes a lot of the fun out of being on, so it should help me curb my computer time. ^_^

I dont spend as much time on the computer as I used to. I normaly get one at least every otherday, but I dont post everytime.

There is a bunch of them we miss. Hardscrabble, Pbunch and 97 just to name a few. :(

Gollum :wub: Pbunch and family had an accident when they almost hit a drunk driver and ended up crashing into a house. He is rarey posting on any forums (I know him from at least 3).

I can't get it to pull up. Don't know what is wrong. I really like Pbunch hate that happen to him and family. :(

Gollum, the article was written on the 15th and has since been moved on their website. So, I copied the article for you.............Here ya go....................
Truck crashes into living room
By Kelli Wynn and Nakeisha Rowe

Dayton Daily News

BELLBROOK | A man was taken to Kettering Medical Center on Tuesday after his pickup truck crashed into a house, narrowly missing a family inside.

SUGARCREEK TWP. FIREFIGHTERS use lumber and jacks to shore up the living room ceiling of this house on West Franklin Street after the pick-up truck crashed through the window and wall. The driver of the truck was taken to a hospital; no one else was injured.
Enlarge photo

Bellbrook police dispatched to 4140 W. Franklin St. at 5:39 p.m. found the man in his red Ford Ranger, which was protruding from the living room window of the brick, ranch-style home.

He crashed after a red Ford pickup clipped his left rear bumper. That second truck had just turned left off North Belleview Drive and was headed east onto West Franklin.

The Ranger skidded 150 feet, between two trees and through the window, police Chief Dave Helling said. The driver of the Ranger, whose name and age were not known, was conscious and talking, Helling said.

Floyd McGee, 77, of Bellbrook, the driver of the truck that caused the wreck, was not hurt, but was cited for failure to yield, Helling said.

Jesse Hubbs, 22, was sitting on a couch watching TV with his wife and his sleeping 3-year-old son.

"We heard the collision outside. Tires screeching on the ground. I got up to look outside to see if there was anybody hurt," said Hubbs, a Bellbrook Fire Department paramedic.

Hubbs got up to open the front door when he said he felt the house vibrating. Before he could open the door, the truck hit a flower garden and continued through the window, just missing his family still sitting on the right side of the blue couch that backed up against the window.

"If I would not have gotten off the couch, I could have been underneath the truck," Hubbs said.

Back
Top Bottom