MLB 2013

The opening week schedules are f'ing stupid. Playoff teams opening on the road. The season opening game being between two sucks teams in the same state.

BUCKLE UP!!!

68514_536615206385240_882249865_n.jpg

Baltimore Orioles Logo_001 (1).gif

angry_oriole_bird.gif

This one's from the future:

orioles.png

My hometown Cleveland Indians open the season on the road tonight in Toronto. By the way, thank you MLB for putting us in a dome to open the season instead of having snow outs at home like we've had recently. It's cold but snow free today, but that's only because they are on the road. If they were supposed to play here, it would be a blizzard.

I'm excited about the team this year though. They spent some money on hitting and defense, but the starting pitching is really suspect. The bullpen should again be one of the best in baseball though.

The Indians won 4-1. It was just a great game. Justin "Bat" Masterson pitched well enough to win. He gave up 1 run on 3 hits in like 6 innings. Then the bullpen took over and just did what they do. The Indians scratched out 2 runs and then Asdrubal Cabrera hit a two run homer. It had to suck for the fans who were there in Toronto for their home opener.

As a side note, it was really cool that Geddy Lee, the bassist and lead singer for Rush, threw out the first pitch. The broadcasters showed a short little interview of them asking him what it meant to him and them to be finally inducted into the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame (which is here in Cleveland, of course). He credited their fans and it was really cool. Rush and Iron Maiden were, far and away, my favorite bands growing up.

Yu Darvish was pitching a perfect game until 2 outs in the ninth inning when the last guy he had to retire slapped a hard ground ball right back up the middle and through the pitcher's legs and into centerfield for a hit.

Phillies start 0-2 against Atlanta Hamels threw them batting practice game one and Halliday has nothing. Thank god we have our home opener against Kansas City.

The fact that she was allowed to wear a #8 jersey with her name inscribed on it instead of Ripken's name is an absolute atrocity.

563692_10151406417948736_1667948277_n.jpg

8681_1365368930.JPG

Well we look awful

Knowing your car history that will probably be the only good thing on it

Not really I can't afford your travel expenses.

The Tribe's horrible starting pitching continues as the Yankees are just teeing off on them. The Yankees lost a lot of their better hitters but Carmona, Carrasco and Meyer are making the ones they have now look like Murderer's Row.

The Tribe's horrible starting pitching continues as the Yankees are just teeing off on them. The Yankees lost a lot of their better hitters but Carmona, Carrasco and Meyer are making the ones they have now look like Murderer's Row.

I must admit, I'm enjoying it. :D

Its dress like a seat night in Miami for the Phillies and marlins. 90 percent phils fans

Ben revere had an awesome diving catch tonight

Crush Davis knocked two out of the yard tonight - 18 home runs on the season so far. Dude's a walking badass. He probably hits home runs in his sleep.

Orioles win three out of four against the Nationals. The New York Mets swept the Yankee Danky Doodle Shit. Red Sox in first place in the AL East now. Tightening up in the AL East.

I can't tell you of a more frustrating viewing experience than last night Indians game.

Ok, so they start out with a 2 hour rain delay. Then they play just over an inning and then they go back into a rain delay for like 17 minutes and then they come back and play like 3 minutes and then they go into another like 90 minute rain delay and finally restart the game after midnight, knowing full well that they have another game scheduled for 1 pm today. After all that, the Indians relief pitcher that starts after the last delay gives up 5 runs in his first inning and they were never really in the game and went on to lose 9-2.

At least I wasn't one of the thousands of people who went to the game for Dollar Dog Night and Fireworks after the game (which were also rained out).

CLEVELAND — The Cleveland Indians released a statement Saturday in response to what it called a “challenging experience” for fans.
Friday night’s game against the Tampa Bay Rays was plagued with delays, and play didn’t wrap up until just before 3 a.m. Saturday.
In the end, the the Indians only managed one hit, and lost the game 9-2.
The statement read:
“Tribe fans:
Thank you to all those who endured the rain delays from Friday night’s (May 31st) series opener against the Tampa Bay Rays at Progressive Field.
For those who were unable to remain at the ballpark, we apologize for the inconvenience of the delays and subsequent re-start of the game after midnight.
There was a multitude of extenuating circumstances that led to what we recognize was a challenging experience for our fans:
¨ At the time of last night’s game, there was considerable uncertainty within the remainder of this weekend’s weather forecast
¨ Last night’s weather forecast continually changed throughout the evening leading to the unfortunate after midnight re-start
¨ Our ability to play at a future date was limited by two factors of significance: Tampa Bay does not return to Progressive Field in 2013 and as outlined within the terms of the basic agreement there are no viable mutual off days in the future to reschedule
We value each and every one of our fans. We want to thank the fans that did stay for some or all of the game for their loyalty, patience and perseverance. Our fans were incredible last night.
While we did our best to ensure that those who stayed had a great experience, we realize that the weather related circumstances from Friday’s game presented difficulties for many fans to have a memorable ballpark experience.
We are always looking to provide our fans the best experience possible at Progressive Field and in the near future reach out to last night’s fans to make it right.
Thank you and Go Tribe!”
The Indians were scheduled to play the Rays Saturday at 1:05 p.m.

Indians-Orioles game started off ugly, Indians were up by three. Then, six unanswered, five in the seventh inning, Orioles win.

Chris Davis 28 home runs on the season. Bad ass mother ****** hits home runs in his sleep.

Back
Top Bottom