MLB Playoffs

Reck

Team Owner
How are the Orioles in a wild card spot? @AndyMarquisLive

I'm going to watch the game between Toronto v Orioles tonight.

Honestly rooting for the Os. Jays can be a dangerous team to deal with later on.

I hope Toronto takes home the title. But ultimately, I just pray it isn't the Giants or Sox.

I hope Toronto takes home the title. But ultimately, I just pray it isn't the Giants or Sox.

I think the Red Sox look destined. Chicago Cubs are good but I can see them going out first round.

Orioles barely made it to the Wild Card game. I think Toronto will win tonight.

Holy ****, who told tbs that scorecard up top looks good?

I can't see half the ****** screen up top.

Lol Andy.

I hope you die a slow, painful death.

jack-nicholson-middle-finger.gif

:)

Britton is a closer. If the Orioles had scored a run, I imagine they would have put him in.
I'm not a fan of the theory that closers only close. One out, runners on the corners, season on the line, Britton has something like an 80% ground ball rate which is one of the highest ever...I think you have to bring him in. Especially when the top of the order is coming up.

I love National League games. They always come down to who makes the first mistake.

Pretty good game of will so far between the Mets and Giants.

Hell of a pitchers' duel in New York. What else to expect with MadBum on the mound?

Bumgarner has ice in his veins when it comes to the post season. I can't think of anyone in the history of the game who steps up like he does in the playoffs. Go Giants:punkrocke.

FS1 has to be thrilled with a Cubs-Dodgers NLCS.

At this point I'm hoping whoever comes out of the AL wins it all.

Back
Top Bottom