MLB Postseason

AndyMarquisLive

I love short track racing (Taylor's Version)
FOX Sports 1 airs NLDS and NLCS. Some of NLCS on FOX.

FOX airs World Series.

MLB Network airs two NLDS games.

ESPN airs NL Wild Card.

AL everything (Wild Card, ALDS, ALCS) is on TBS and TNT. :(

See you there, ************.

Lester deciding to pitch like an ace after getting shipped out of Boston. Bastard couldn't last 3 innings without giving 5 runs and now he's a stud with the A's.

Oh nvm.. Still close but a's escaped that inning

Lester deciding to pitch like an ace after getting shipped out of Boston. Bastard couldn't last 3 innings without giving 5 runs and now he's a stud with the A's.
I'd try hard to get out of Boston too.

Idk who I'd be more worried about facing.. The A's are getting their confidence back and the Royals are really fast.

Great game.

Edit: I AM* I AM MORE WORRIED ABOUT FACING*

Last edited:
Obvious these two teams are playing for their season. Wow what a game.

LOL NASCAR hoping they could produce this kind of excitement. #nevergonnahappen

Damn its a heart breaker either way. Two little things that could battling out.

Seems like every yeat we have a cinderella story during the playoffs.

KC has zero chance at going any further but good for them.

Alright Anaheim, shut em down!!!!

Did anybody understood a word of what that guy just said? lol

LOL NASCAR hoping they could produce this kind of excitement. #nevergonnahappen

Which is funny, because baseball purists hate this one-game playoff that nullifies a 162-game season. Sound familiar?

Which is funny, because baseball purists hate this one-game playoff that nullifies a 162-game season. Sound familiar?
A little different though, one is for a wild card spot and one is for the Championship. What NASCAR is doing would be more like the World Series being one game.

I think the most ideal way would be to have two divisions in each league and have the division winners just play in the LCS like they used to - but I've also read some people thinking this is an improvement over the previous Wild Card format since it places more of a premium on winning the division. You used to be able to just play for the Wild Card and be guaranteed a full series, and now you have to win a single game beforehand.

Back
Top Bottom