Montana thinks Marino was the best QB

Did you read that?
Always loved Marino
I did a quick read or scan. I also watched his whole carreer and even his college days at Pitt.

He was one of the greats and he doesn't get enough credit in these type of conversations. Marino had more talent or a better arm and accuracy than Montana or Brady.
How can an amateur like myself argue with Montana?

But still I have my own opinion and my arguement would still be for Brady. Aside from the his longevity and unmatched playoff record there are the intangibles. Brady was never the best pure passer or talent, there was always somebody with just a little better arm, or more elusive during his career.

Football also requires more teamwork than many other sports. But if I were going to pick one player as a cornerstone to build upon for decades Brady would be my pick.

I did a quick read or scan. I also watched his whole carreer and even his college days at Pitt.

He was one of the greats and he doesn't get enough credit in these type of conversations. Marino had more talent or a better arm and accuracy than Montana or Brady.
How can an amateur like myself argue with Montana?

But still I have my own opinion and my arguement would still be for Brady. Aside from the his longevity and unmatched playoff record there are the intangibles. Brady was never the best pure passer or talent, there was always somebody with just a little better arm, or more elusive during his career.

Football also requires more teamwork than

many other sports. But if I were going to pick one player as a cornerstone to build upon for decades Brady would be my pick.
Brady is always a solid choice.

I can’t remember but I don’t think Dan Marino ever had a 1000 yard rusher. Those bombs he threw to Duper & Clayton were beauties! Also liked Air Coryell and Dan Fouts to Jefferson, Lofton and Winslow.

Back
Top Bottom